Ant Marketing logo

Ant Marketing Employee Reviews

2.7
Work-life balance

Meh

Ran like a play area to be honest, the pay was way below the local average and the team leaders barely helped. Training was 3/10 and that’s the best part of the job.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Bad pay

Easy Money

Work culture is good, everyone is friendly, managers are decent. However, the training could be way better and could be more detailed in teaching the ways of the system.

Pros

Free food as incentives

Cons

Management can be overly strict sometimes

Better use with horse manure

Contract with government or covid 19 booking line. Breaches of data protection regularly. Management is a shambles who don't care. You are just a number.

Horrible, Avoid

Do not work here the only good thing was getting a wage at the end of the month apart from that this company is appalling to work for act like toddlers managers gossip behind your back they always question why you done a management call back they are constantly on your case they get rid of you as work avoidance the job is not permanent your under a 6 month agency contract and they get rid of you within few months avoid at all times.

Pros

Cons

Not good pay, waste of time, unprofessional

Great job

I worked as a call handler whilst on furlough from my main employer. I thought the job was great, you had clear goals, the original training could have included a few more key aspects to the job however there was continuous weekly training which covered everything. Management are a little young but are all very helpful and appreciative, higher management were there to help too which was nice. I enjoyed working for the company and would recommend it.

Pros

Clear goals and objectives, even though remotele the discord chat helps keep you involved and is a great way of communicating, overtime available, paid weekly

Horrific

Do not work here. They do not care about any of there staff. Management is an absolute joke. Worst job I have ever had stay clear at all costs. Easy to get the job but a waste of anyone’s time

It’s not a bad job

They have plenty of jobs so that’s a good things however if they don’t like you and end your contract they will never employ you again and won’t even provide you with reasons why !! .

Pros

It’s a job

Cons

Everything else

Great company to start your career

I had an amazing experience working at Ant Marketing. Every time I went to work It felt like home, and everyone belongs there. Training was great, they provided feedback that helped me improve and push myself to the next level. I made lots of bonuses, the work environment is awesome. most importantly, they were always supportive and looking forward for my growth.

Pros

Overtime hours offered, salary, great environment, generous bonuses.

Cons

Salaries are not the best, but the experience is worth it.

If I could rate lower I would.

The most vile place I have ever worked in my life. It drained me and my mental health was heavily impacted. The management are unprofessional and gossip about everyone. The targets are unrealistic and your pay is usually always wrong. Would NEVER recommend to anyone.

Pros

None.

Cons

Everything.

Phone operative

Not very good 2days in a room given equipment and than tould to go home you have work system out yourself mangant do not communicate at all. Thay say all about wellbeing of you but do not care . Management team chat about you and say no phones yet thire on thire phones all the time stay away from this company at all cost

Pros

Working from home

Jobs at Ant Marketing

See more jobs

Unorganised workplace and careless staff

Staff/managers genuinely don't care about you and if you ask for help they seem so stuck up and at times they walk past you. You are honestly on your own there and have to learn everything yourself while having the stress of hitting the targets.During Christmas period they will hire you offering a full time permanent role but in reality after Christmas they be on your case and get rid of you because it's not as busy and they don't need you.Horrible, unprofessional workplace with PC's that don't even work so you spend your mornings trying every PC hoping it works. Overall the worst place I worked in by far, avoid at all cost.

Pros

Non, worst place I worked in by far

Cons

Rude, unhelpful staff, no help, stressful

Worse play to work ever is a understatement

There is nothing good about it managers are rubbish and don’t help just gossip and the computer are missing parts and we are expected to hit targets with out the correct tools and training wasn’t helpful. Avoid at all cost unless you want mental health issues.They don’t even pay your wages corrrct.

Vile place to work

I started this job on the 25th of January. Training was ok, but really stressful as you have 12 systems to learn. First day on the floor the managers were not welcoming at all didn’t help you, and ignored you if you asked for help. Sent me to work from home after one week with three systems instead of the 12 i needed. If you asked for help you would get shouted at or either ignored. You was spoken to very degrading if you didn’t meet your targerts which was hard to get. After all this and being told it was permanent job they realised me after saying i can’t meet their targets. This was hard to do as you can’t do anything without the correct systems. Mangers are unresponsive and arrogant. This company has no sense of management, respect and support. It’s disgusting. If you want a job look somewhere else unless you want to feel degraded and mentally drained then go ahead. Vile company.

Pros

Pay

Cons

I find Ant marketing a great place to work , I really enjoyed the training and the trainer was very clear and the examples given helped you learn the systems faster as there are a lot of systems to learn, but they are all user friendly.The targets set for each agent can be meet if you have the understanding and the drive to meet them.The job is very fast paced, but the support from my line manager and also Team managers , Senior managers is great, always answer your questions and show you the way if you get stuck.I would recommend the company to friends and family as progression is also good as well if you want it.Join our team as they are a great team and we all work for the same outcomes which is our customers and we also all work very well together.

Pros

Progression if you want it

Cons

No Cons

Do not recommend!

Pay is not bad, hours are good. However a circus is ran better than this place. I must say management is really poor, they set you unrealistic targets which you can’t hit. They do not care for their employees one bit. But I must say there’s at least 2-3 managers who are nice and supportive but that’s it. Not feeling supported and appreciated, hard work for nothing. Some managers can be really rude and they don’t care about their employees, just their targets. no social distancing in the office whatsoever. Don’t feel safe at all - no I would not recommend working for this company. Just look elsewhere, you aren’t missing out on much, trust me.

Pros

Hours, Pay

Cons

Poor Management

bunch of freaks

Only came across one good manager. The rest of them gossip and throw tantrums like children, don’t know their head from their rear end. Clear favouritism and feeling of superiority as you’re told phones are banned in the workroom but managers are constantly playing on their phones constantly instead of helping us. No real training to prepare you for the work. Was waiting 2 hours to actually begin work on my first day, with no clue what I was doing. Management is rude and unhelpful and the pay is very very low compared to what other competitors are offering. Don’t bother applying unless you enjoy being treated like pure dog excrement, met some cool people there though.

Pros

not a single thing

Cons

disgusting management

Awful

Horrible management, felt very clique-y and i did not receive the same amount of help as some other people who started at the same time as me, felt like male supervisors would help you more if they found you attractive. One or two good supervisors but did not make up for the poor majority.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Long hours, poor management, short breaks

Do not work here.

I worked as a test and trace call handler and it was a mess of a campaign. The managers don’t know what they’re doing and just dish out threats rather than help. The training doesn’t help you for the job or their completely unrealistic expectations. I know a few people who have also worked at Ant and have quit within their first week as it was such an awful job. The pay isn’t bad but I don’t think it makes up for the job. Apply with caution!

Kind people

This is a wonderful company to be involved with. The team managers are brill. we can have a laugh with no stress. Lovely environment Enjoyed every minute

Wish I didn’t take this job

I read reviews after I accepted the job but I thought it probably won’t be that bad. Everything everyone else said is true. It’s a nightmare. The technology doesn’t work (computers, head sets, log in info, access), the managers aren’t very helpful and they contradict each other, they don’t train you adequately. You think you’re working for one company but it turns out it’s over a dozen and there are different systems and policies for each and they want you to just remember them all. The computers don’t work and are slow and outdated. They also aren’t prepared for new staff which is strange because new staff come and go every single week. They say you can’t be on your mobile at all during the day (even if you’re a parent) but the managers are constantly on theirs. They also want you to complete a certain amount of customers per hour but don’t give you the tools to do so and the processes take long.

Pros

It’s a job with a salary

Cons

Training, management, pay, technology

Do not work here.

The workplace culture at ant marketing is appalling. I’ve never worked at a place with such incompetent management. Training was laughable and managers would post token ‘motivation’ comments on the group chat whilst leaving employers without support, ignoring questions and constantly passing the buck when confronted with genuine concerns.

Pros

There is nothing good here.

Cons

Long hours and utter negligence from management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ant Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5