Ant Marketing
Happiness score is 41 out of 100

Ant Marketing Employee Reviews

Ran like a play area to be honest, the pay was way below the local average and the team leaders barely helped. Training was 3/10 and that’s the best part of the job.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Bad pay
They have plenty of jobs so that’s a good things however if they don’t like you and end your contract they will never employ you again and won’t even provide you with reasons why !! .
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Everything else
I had an amazing experience working at Ant Marketing. Every time I went to work It felt like home, and everyone belongs there. Training was great, they provided feedback that helped me improve and push myself to the next level. I made lots of bonuses, the work environment is awesome. most importantly, they were always supportive and looking forward for my growth.
Pros
Overtime hours offered, salary, great environment, generous bonuses.
Cons
Salaries are not the best, but the experience is worth it.
The most vile place I have ever worked in my life. It drained me and my mental health was heavily impacted. The management are unprofessional and gossip about everyone. The targets are unrealistic and your pay is usually always wrong. Would NEVER recommend to anyone.
Pros
None.
Cons
Everything.
Not very good 2days in a room given equipment and than tould to go home you have work system out yourself mangant do not communicate at all. Thay say all about wellbeing of you but do not care . Management team chat about you and say no phones yet thire on thire phones all the time stay away from this company at all cost
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Staff/managers genuinely don't care about you and if you ask for help they seem so stuck up and at times they walk past you. You are honestly on your own there and have to learn everything yourself while having the stress of hitting the targets.During Christmas period they will hire you offering a full time permanent role but in reality after Christmas they be on your case and get rid of you because it's not as busy and they don't need you.Horrible, unprofessional workplace with PC's that don't even work so you spend your mornings trying every PC hoping it works. Overall the worst place I worked in by far, avoid at all cost.
Pros
Non, worst place I worked in by far
Cons
Rude, unhelpful staff, no help, stressful
There is nothing good about it managers are rubbish and don’t help just gossip and the computer are missing parts and we are expected to hit targets with out the correct tools and training wasn’t helpful. Avoid at all cost unless you want mental health issues.They don’t even pay your wages corrrct.
Cons
I started this job on the 25th of January. Training was ok, but really stressful as you have 12 systems to learn. First day on the floor the managers were not welcoming at all didn’t help you, and ignored you if you asked for help. Sent me to work from home after one week with three systems instead of the 12 i needed. If you asked for help you would get shouted at or either ignored. You was spoken to very degrading if you didn’t meet your targerts which was hard to get. After all this and being told it was permanent job they realised me after saying i can’t meet their targets. This was hard to do as you can’t do anything without the correct systems. Mangers are unresponsive and arrogant. This company has no sense of management, respect and support. It’s disgusting. If you want a job look somewhere else unless you want to feel degraded and mentally drained then go ahead. Vile company.
Pros
Pay
Cons
I find Ant marketing a great place to work , I really enjoyed the training and the trainer was very clear and the examples given helped you learn the systems faster as there are a lot of systems to learn, but they are all user friendly.The targets set for each agent can be meet if you have the understanding and the drive to meet them.The job is very fast paced, but the support from my line manager and also Team managers , Senior managers is great, always answer your questions and show you the way if you get stuck.I would recommend the company to friends and family as progression is also good as well if you want it.Join our team as they are a great team and we all work for the same outcomes which is our customers and we also all work very well together.
Pros
Progression if you want it
Cons
No Cons
Pay is not bad, hours are good. However a circus is ran better than this place. I must say management is really poor, they set you unrealistic targets which you can’t hit. They do not care for their employees one bit. But I must say there’s at least 2-3 managers who are nice and supportive but that’s it. Not feeling supported and appreciated, hard work for nothing. Some managers can be really rude and they don’t care about their employees, just their targets. no social distancing in the office whatsoever. Don’t feel safe at all - no I would not recommend working for this company. Just look elsewhere, you aren’t missing out on much, trust me.
Pros
Hours, Pay
Cons
Poor Management
Only came across one good manager. The rest of them gossip and throw tantrums like children, don’t know their head from their rear end. Clear favouritism and feeling of superiority as you’re told phones are banned in the workroom but managers are constantly playing on their phones constantly instead of helping us. No real training to prepare you for the work. Was waiting 2 hours to actually begin work on my first day, with no clue what I was doing. Management is rude and unhelpful and the pay is very very low compared to what other competitors are offering. Don’t bother applying unless you enjoy being treated like pure dog excrement, met some cool people there though.
Pros
not a single thing
Cons
disgusting management
Horrible management, felt very clique-y and i did not receive the same amount of help as some other people who started at the same time as me, felt like male supervisors would help you more if they found you attractive. One or two good supervisors but did not make up for the poor majority.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Long hours, poor management, short breaks
I worked as a test and trace call handler and it was a mess of a campaign. The managers don’t know what they’re doing and just dish out threats rather than help. The training doesn’t help you for the job or their completely unrealistic expectations. I know a few people who have also worked at Ant and have quit within their first week as it was such an awful job. The pay isn’t bad but I don’t think it makes up for the job. Apply with caution!
This is a wonderful company to be involved with. The team managers are brill. we can have a laugh with no stress. Lovely environment Enjoyed every minute
I read reviews after I accepted the job but I thought it probably won’t be that bad. Everything everyone else said is true. It’s a nightmare. The technology doesn’t work (computers, head sets, log in info, access), the managers aren’t very helpful and they contradict each other, they don’t train you adequately. You think you’re working for one company but it turns out it’s over a dozen and there are different systems and policies for each and they want you to just remember them all. The computers don’t work and are slow and outdated. They also aren’t prepared for new staff which is strange because new staff come and go every single week. They say you can’t be on your mobile at all during the day (even if you’re a parent) but the managers are constantly on theirs. They also want you to complete a certain amount of customers per hour but don’t give you the tools to do so and the processes take long.
Pros
It’s a job with a salary
Cons
Training, management, pay, technology
The workplace culture at ant marketing is appalling. I’ve never worked at a place with such incompetent management. Training was laughable and managers would post token ‘motivation’ comments on the group chat whilst leaving employers without support, ignoring questions and constantly passing the buck when confronted with genuine concerns.
Pros
There is nothing good here.
Cons
Long hours and utter negligence from management
1 week training.Managers dont help .Systems dont work.Ur not allowed to park ur car , its only for managers.U have to lie to costumers that are waitng for there parcels. Managers gossip behind ur back.Dont waste ur time here.Its 0 stars for me.
Cons
I can't believe how terrible this company is!The management are abusive to staff, you don't get no where near enough training, management ignore you if you ask any questions, and the pay is it embarrassing! Couldn't leave quick enough!!
Pros
Cons
List too long
I was employed here on a full time temp contract for the shielding campaign, first being in the call centre then working from home. Working in the centre was ok, the people you’re working with are what make the job easier. The breaks are tight, half an hour lunch and two ten mins throughout the day, I don’t think this is enough for such a monotonous job. Working from home proved difficult and management was poor. There were countless issues but I’ll leave it at that. We were all let go fairly suddenly too. Though this place definitely has faults, it’s in a good location, the hours were ok, it’s in the city centre and I was grateful to have a job during these times.
Pros
Met some great people, city centre location.
Cons
Tight breaks, lack of communication
Training is rushed baring in mind there’s loads of systems to learn in just one week . They say ask if you have questions but they punish you for asking. The management is awful. Even if you take days off showing “proof” management agree and later they will slap back in your face and terminate your contract and claim they never saw your email. Overall the job is stressful and the people there don’t make it any easier.
Pros
Based in town centre
Cons
I first worked for AntMarketing in 2020. I worked on their JD only customer service team. It involved replying to emails and later taking phone calls. Arrived at their office to find ZERO social distancing. People having to brush up against you to get to their seat. HR, management and trainers sitting within an inch of you. Token social distancing gestures such as hand gels and tape but nothing adhered to. Team leaders were rude and extremely unhelpful with problems. They really wanted to exhaust staff. The trainer would often brag about working 50 plus hours and how you were looked down on for not doing the same. After parking for two weeks on sight we were told by the team managers it was only for higher management. When we queried about where to park we were told "don't know, not our problem". Team managers often had fast food ordered to the shop floor. Always on their phones and playing music, but would tell staff off for doing same. Told staff off for doing same. Asked to work from home. Management sent our rotas it was 48 hour weeks with Wednesday off. Didn't care if you couldn't work it and refused to co-operate. The beginning of October I got a role doing Serco NHS Test and Trace. Hired on behalf of another company and found out I'd be trained by antmarketing. Once again, it was the same experience with them. Rude management. Changing of rota and schedule constantly. Zero social distancing at their offices too. They put six of us around a table in a small room for half an hour before sending us home. Encouraged not to wear a mask. The training was done via a Google Meet - more...
Pros
zero
Cons
long hours, poor communication, poor training
  1. Employee reviews