ANTAC Support Services

ANTAC Support Services Employee Reviews

Meh job

Not really a trade so for the wage you received you couldn’t complain ,the hours could vary depending on the the scale of the job. Management was a bit hit and miss.You showed up to jobs that had been allegedly booked in but when you got there the client had no idea in which these jobs were being undertaken.The workforce was a good laugh and there was no animosity between any of LadsThe Pompey lads were good bunch compared to some of the other staff from up the lineAll in all not a bad place to work but not the best health and safety culture wasn’t really a thing but at the end of the day you’re using a pole cleaning windows

Pros

Wage, banter

Cons

Long hours, poor management

Great and fun place to work

My role was a temporary position, because I am going to University. However, I would have loved to stay, if I wasn't going to University, as I absolutely loved working for this company. They made me feel very welcome and valued. The staff and management were very supportive and encouraging. They helped me develop new skills, such as using new programmes. Also, this job gave me an opportunity to brush up on my existing I.T skills, whilst providing me with other key skills for my everyday life, such as communication. The staff and management, helped me stay motivated and become more confident in my role, by offering support and words of encouragement. The company really allowed me to break out of my shell and be myself, with no judgement. Also, they are a quite diverse company, so I got to work with people of different age ranges. Overall, it was a friendly environment to work in and I felt like a valued member of staff. As a result, I have become a more confident person and now feel comfortable doing jobs, I would not normally enjoy.

Pros

The staff were friendly.

Great place to work.

I Enjoyed my 3 years with Antac very much. I was always kept busy and liked the work. During my time here I was given lots of opportunities to better my skill sets training in both manual skills and management. Initially taken on as a qualified carpenter I then became supervisor and eventually Projects Supervisor.

Pros

Fair pay and good hours

Cons

Occasional long drives

Good Banter, Good Pay & Good Company!

I am an administrator for Antac support Services and I love my job. The job is fast-paced which means I'm always busy. Management are always available to help and will always go the extra mile for their staff. Always good banter in office which makes working life enjoyable. I haven't been with the company long but can see their is plenty of opportunity to progress/explore the different divisions of the business. Good Pay & Holiday entitlement.

Pros

Good Banter, Good Pay & Good Company!

Not bad at all

Good company to work for enjoy it a lot, good standard of life good work colleagues, good holidays, get some good overtime, got my own van fully kitted out all new

Pros

Good hours

Cons

No cons

Good work ethics

I loved working for antac support services, The overall team was absolutely brilliant to work along side, Always had help & backup if required,Working hours were good, Really nice environment to work in,

Pros

Good working teams

Stressful

This was 1 of the worst companys i worked for due to boss had alot of there mates work there,so you would miss out on courses etc..the work was ok but the guys eere always moaning about the work so would be stressful..

Great Company, Supportive staff

I have been with Antac for nearly 2 years, based in their Farindon office in Oxfordshire. They’re a great company to work for with a friendly work environment. I started off with zero experience in the job but they’ve trained me to gain the right knowledge that I need to progress. I really enjoy my job as it always presents a new challenge and I like the unique and specialist field that I work in.

Pros

Good working Environment, always challenging, good support

Cons

Can be long hours, but i expected that with larger projects

Not good

U never knew what was going on . And constantly pushed and critised and managed poorly. They always bring in people who think they know it all. Plus u never ever see the the wreath managet

Pros

Non

Cons

Non

One of the worst company to work for.

Very non carrying, none wellbeing culture in the company. Don't care attitude. Just want to make money at any cost. Cheapest delivery to customers. Don't have much in house technical experiance just finanance driven.

Jobs at ANTAC Support Services

See more jobs

Terrible!

And as are an awful company to work for, they have a useless safety culture and treat staff like slaves. Good luck to you if you believe their lies and promises.

Decent wage just ran by a moron who cares about his retirement fund.

Got layed off. And given fobbed off excuses for my dismissal. Manager treats his staff unfairly.. was told I had job security during the interview to get laid off 8 months later. Manager is a complete idiot

Pros

Decent wage

Cons

Long days.

Not a goid company to work for .

I Worked for Antac for several years, to be honest a complete upside down company.. No body on the management team including foremen know nothing on running a team of men... Their motto "you got 4days"...could be Buckingham Palace"4 days" when things go wrong they play "shift the blame". Most employees sit about doing nothing then go and get the job signed off... but they are only doing what they are asked. 2/3 good workers the rest not up to requirements. All in all the equipment is sub standard, poles falling apart, pump systems knackered, pretty embarrassing when on sight your equipment falls apart 😂.. Ask for new or repairs to be done lol...very bad company to work for.

Pros

Non

Cons

Plenty

enjoyable and friendly working environment

i started work for this company in January and have found everyone i work with to be helpful and also friendly as well as supportive. Ive learnt a lot more valuable information in regards to the different sectors that Antac work within. Compared to other companies i have worked for im finding i have a good work life balance and find i can achieve everything im supposed to with in my job role.

job summary

its a decent job in a sense you finish at 3 oclock everyday but your always working far away and the pay isn't great at all so if you wanting to make money this isn't for you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANTAC Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement