ANTAC Support Services
Happiness score is 68 out of 100
View all ANTAC Support Services reviews

ANTAC Support Services

ANTAC Support Services Employee Review

Supportive company to help you grow

I joined Antac 8 years ago and have never looked back! Fast tempo and enjoyable work. Learning new things in a dynamic multi trade business. The company supports you in and out of work and commits time and effort to improve employees in all aspects of training. This is a great company to grow as a trade and as a person.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Valued and inclusive

I’ve worked for Antac now for about seven and a half years, and in that time I can safely say that I only have good things to say about the company. My direct management and senior management have always made me feel welcome and safe at work. They are supportive in personal issue and In the day to day running of the company. Whilst here they have enabled me to grow within building services from a level one apprentice to a supervisor. Putting me on all the various courses that I needed for this. Such as SMSTS and IOSH, meaning that I can be an active part of the day to day health and safety procedures and personally grow as a person. The company have allowed me to become more confident and outgoing as a person due to the trust and support they have given me over the years.

Productive and fun workplace

I have worked at Antac for 1 year and 1 month and am thoroughly enjoying my role. Everyone is friendly and supportive. My job is varied and busy which makes the day go quickly. I would recommend people to work at Antac.
Same location

Great company with great progress

I first joined Antac back in 2005 having left the company to work for other companies I found my way back in 2011, having worked around a few companies I’ve found none have compared to Antac the family feel they have is what makes the working environment so much better, since coming back in 2011 as an operative i have worked my way up to senior area supervisor currently working closely with the general Forman so progression within Antac is always there for anyone willing to work hard. They put you through every course you need to do any job you need to do to make your life easier. Regular overtime if you want it, all the equipment you need.

Pros

Family feel, money and great work mates

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANTAC Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare ANTAC Support Services with

Learn about ANTAC Support Services in popular locations

• ANTAC Support Services
  • Supportive company to help you grow
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?