ANTAC Support Services
Happiness score is 68 out of 100

ANTAC Support Services Employee Reviews in Faringdon

Faringdon3 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

I have worked at Antac for 1 year and 1 month and am thoroughly enjoying my role. Everyone is friendly and supportive. My job is varied and busy which makes the day go quickly. I would recommend people to work at Antac.

Great and fun place to work

My role was a temporary position, because I am going to University. However, I would have loved to stay, if I wasn't going to University, as I absolutely loved working for this company. They made me feel very welcome and valued. The staff and management were very supportive and encouraging. They helped me develop new skills, such as using new programmes. Also, this job gave me an opportunity to brush up on my existing I.T skills, whilst providing me with other key skills for my everyday life, such as communication. The staff and management, helped me stay motivated and become more confident in my role, by offering support and words of encouragement. The company really allowed me to break out of my shell and be myself, with no judgement. Also, they are a quite diverse company, so I got to work with people of different age ranges. Overall, it was a friendly environment to work in and I felt like a valued member of staff. As a result, I have become a more confident person and now feel comfortable doing jobs, I would not normally enjoy.

Pros

The staff were friendly.

Insights into ANTAC Support Services

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job

Great Company, Supportive staff

I have been with Antac for nearly 2 years, based in their Farindon office in Oxfordshire. They’re a great company to work for with a friendly work environment. I started off with zero experience in the job but they’ve trained me to gain the right knowledge that I need to progress. I really enjoy my job as it always presents a new challenge and I like the unique and specialist field that I work in.

Pros

Good working Environment, always challenging, good support

Cons

Can be long hours, but i expected that with larger projects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANTAC Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement