ANTAC Support Services

ANTAC Support Services Job security & advancement reviews

United Kingdom21 reviews

Clear
3.2Job security & advancement

Decent wage just ran by a moron who cares about his retirement fund.

Got layed off. And given fobbed off excuses for my dismissal. Manager treats his staff unfairly.. was told I had job security during the interview to get laid off 8 months later. Manager is a complete idiot

Pros

Decent wage

Cons

Long days.

Supportive company to help you grow

I joined Antac 8 years ago and have never looked back! Fast tempo and enjoyable work. Learning new things in a dynamic multi trade business. The company supports you in and out of work and commits time and effort to improve employees in all aspects of training. This is a great company to grow as a trade and as a person.

Insights into ANTAC Support Services

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job

Great company with great progress

I first joined Antac back in 2005 having left the company to work for other companies I found my way back in 2011, having worked around a few companies I’ve found none have compared to Antac the family feel they have is what makes the working environment so much better, since coming back in 2011 as an operative i have worked my way up to senior area supervisor currently working closely with the general Forman so progression within Antac is always there for anyone willing to work hard. They put you through every course you need to do any job you need to do to make your life easier. Regular overtime if you want it, all the equipment you need.

Pros

Family feel, money and great work mates

Great place to work.

I Enjoyed my 3 years with Antac very much. I was always kept busy and liked the work. During my time here I was given lots of opportunities to better my skill sets training in both manual skills and management. Initially taken on as a qualified carpenter I then became supervisor and eventually Projects Supervisor.

Pros

Fair pay and good hours

Cons

Occasional long drives

Great Company, Supportive staff

I have been with Antac for nearly 2 years, based in their Farindon office in Oxfordshire. They’re a great company to work for with a friendly work environment. I started off with zero experience in the job but they’ve trained me to gain the right knowledge that I need to progress. I really enjoy my job as it always presents a new challenge and I like the unique and specialist field that I work in.

Pros

Good working Environment, always challenging, good support

Cons

Can be long hours, but i expected that with larger projects

enjoyable and friendly working environment

i started work for this company in January and have found everyone i work with to be helpful and also friendly as well as supportive. Ive learnt a lot more valuable information in regards to the different sectors that Antac work within. Compared to other companies i have worked for im finding i have a good work life balance and find i can achieve everything im supposed to with in my job role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANTAC Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement