ANTAC Support Services

ANTAC Support Services Management reviews

United Kingdom18 reviews

Clear

Meh job

Not really a trade so for the wage you received you couldn’t complain ,the hours could vary depending on the the scale of the job. Management was a bit hit and miss.You showed up to jobs that had been allegedly booked in but when you got there the client had no idea in which these jobs were being undertaken.The workforce was a good laugh and there was no animosity between any of LadsThe Pompey lads were good bunch compared to some of the other staff from up the lineAll in all not a bad place to work but not the best health and safety culture wasn’t really a thing but at the end of the day you’re using a pole cleaning windows

Pros

Wage, banter

Cons

Long hours, poor management

Great and fun place to work

My role was a temporary position, because I am going to University. However, I would have loved to stay, if I wasn't going to University, as I absolutely loved working for this company. They made me feel very welcome and valued. The staff and management were very supportive and encouraging. They helped me develop new skills, such as using new programmes. Also, this job gave me an opportunity to brush up on my existing I.T skills, whilst providing me with other key skills for my everyday life, such as communication. The staff and management, helped me stay motivated and become more confident in my role, by offering support and words of encouragement. The company really allowed me to break out of my shell and be myself, with no judgement. Also, they are a quite diverse company, so I got to work with people of different age ranges. Overall, it was a friendly environment to work in and I felt like a valued member of staff. As a result, I have become a more confident person and now feel comfortable doing jobs, I would not normally enjoy.

Pros

The staff were friendly.

Great place to work.

I Enjoyed my 3 years with Antac very much. I was always kept busy and liked the work. During my time here I was given lots of opportunities to better my skill sets training in both manual skills and management. Initially taken on as a qualified carpenter I then became supervisor and eventually Projects Supervisor.

Pros

Fair pay and good hours

Cons

Occasional long drives

Good Banter, Good Pay & Good Company!

I am an administrator for Antac support Services and I love my job. The job is fast-paced which means I'm always busy. Management are always available to help and will always go the extra mile for their staff. Always good banter in office which makes working life enjoyable. I haven't been with the company long but can see their is plenty of opportunity to progress/explore the different divisions of the business. Good Pay & Holiday entitlement.

Pros

Good Banter, Good Pay & Good Company!

Not good

U never knew what was going on . And constantly pushed and critised and managed poorly. They always bring in people who think they know it all. Plus u never ever see the the wreath managet

Pros

Non

Cons

Non

Terrible!

And as are an awful company to work for, they have a useless safety culture and treat staff like slaves. Good luck to you if you believe their lies and promises.

Not a goid company to work for .

I Worked for Antac for several years, to be honest a complete upside down company.. No body on the management team including foremen know nothing on running a team of men... Their motto "you got 4days"...could be Buckingham Palace"4 days" when things go wrong they play "shift the blame". Most employees sit about doing nothing then go and get the job signed off... but they are only doing what they are asked. 2/3 good workers the rest not up to requirements. All in all the equipment is sub standard, poles falling apart, pump systems knackered, pretty embarrassing when on sight your equipment falls apart 😂.. Ask for new or repairs to be done lol...very bad company to work for.

Pros

Non

Cons

Plenty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANTAC Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9