ANTAC Support Services

• Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment

Meh job

Not really a trade so for the wage you received you couldn’t complain ,the hours could vary depending on the the scale of the job. Management was a bit hit and miss.You showed up to jobs that had been allegedly booked in but when you got there the client had no idea in which these jobs were being undertaken.The workforce was a good laugh and there was no animosity between any of LadsThe Pompey lads were good bunch compared to some of the other staff from up the lineAll in all not a bad place to work but not the best health and safety culture wasn’t really a thing but at the end of the day you’re using a pole cleaning windows

Pros

Wage, banter

Cons

Long hours, poor management

Great company with great progress

I first joined Antac back in 2005 having left the company to work for other companies I found my way back in 2011, having worked around a few companies I’ve found none have compared to Antac the family feel they have is what makes the working environment so much better, since coming back in 2011 as an operative i have worked my way up to senior area supervisor currently working closely with the general Forman so progression within Antac is always there for anyone willing to work hard. They put you through every course you need to do any job you need to do to make your life easier. Regular overtime if you want it, all the equipment you need.

Pros

Family feel, money and great work mates

Great Company, Supportive staff

I have been with Antac for nearly 2 years, based in their Farindon office in Oxfordshire. They’re a great company to work for with a friendly work environment. I started off with zero experience in the job but they’ve trained me to gain the right knowledge that I need to progress. I really enjoy my job as it always presents a new challenge and I like the unique and specialist field that I work in.

Pros

Good working Environment, always challenging, good support

Cons

Can be long hours, but i expected that with larger projects

enjoyable and friendly working environment

i started work for this company in January and have found everyone i work with to be helpful and also friendly as well as supportive. Ive learnt a lot more valuable information in regards to the different sectors that Antac work within. Compared to other companies i have worked for im finding i have a good work life balance and find i can achieve everything im supposed to with in my job role.

job summary

its a decent job in a sense you finish at 3 oclock everyday but your always working far away and the pay isn't great at all so if you wanting to make money this isn't for you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANTAC Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement
  • ANTAC Support Services
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?