Apex Resources Ltd

Apex Resources Ltd Reviews: Working at Apex Resources Ltd

United Kingdom46 reviews

Good agency

If you are looking for work, they answer immediately. If you are hardworking, they will give you shifts every day. They answer phone calls very quickly.

Pros

Fast replies

Cons

Minimum wage

Completely lied to!

Your only a number to them🤷‍♂️ Simple as that!!! Got giving a rate and paid more of other Agengy they come back with better offer took it and took me 4 months to actually get the first offer! Company is a shambles and would never recommend apex in my life!

Pros

Cons

Alot

Apex is a great company to work for I was working for them all during the busy summer when rates where getting higher and higher and they continued to raise our rates to keep the good guys on site and busy. They always had fhe timesheets in on time and would constantly come to the site. Great company and would highly recommend Joiner in Edinburgh !

Pros

Long hours and great rate

Cons

I was a good workplace to work

Apex was a good place to work good people good jobs good wage I highly recommend it I loved working with apex it’s easy enough and good hours but might extend sometimes but still a brilliant place to work

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Extended hours

Very disappointed

This is a very disorganized agency.They asked me if I'm available for a job and then they just didn't get back to me in spite of my repeated phone calls, texts, etc. I also missed out on training and another job because of this.IT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE TO TREAT WORKERS LIKE THIS.Avoid this agency!

Pros

Cons

Disorganized!

Avoid save your time !

AVOID THIS COMPANY..!! Thankfully i did not sign forms or take work from this agency, the time i did deal with them though has been awful from recruitment to management. They will cancel your shift without notifying the employer of this as i spoke with their client who was still expecting me and had no idea the agency had cancelled their shift. Absolute shitshow from the get go, PLEASE AVOID and save your time.

Pros

There are no Pros

Cons

Everything is a Con with Apex

Did not enjoy my time overall.

Don’t tell you when you start you’re required to cover paying tax for the company you work for aswell as your own. Was paying over £120 a week in tax for full time hours, not worth it.

Pros

Some staff were really helpful

Totally useless company

I would not work for them as when they message you the job they cant even get the area right like Guildford is not within knaphill this area is more like Brookwood area

Pros

they lie and do not give you the full job details in which the tpye of job that you be doing

Cons

They don't pay what hours have been worked

Worst agency about stay well clear

This company are the worse going stay well clear they don't pay and never answer the phone for any queries unless it's to suit them leave you hanging worst av ever delt with intact Basically Freud what they are doing you do your hour's and then can't get hold of any one to get your wage's sorted stay well clear people nothing good will come of working for them they should not be allowed to trade

Pros

None if a had the choice no star's that's what they would have got

Worse company ever

The company itself is so bad , I worked in Amersham for a week an half they promise you that y’all be a perfect fit but it’s all they treat you like 💩* , They tel you to travel to get your PPE , and you never ever meet the agent face to face it’s all 💩 I do not recommend this place

Pros

Honestly there are no pros

Cons

Everything even the pay, and management is 💩

the worst job agency in Glasgow

a very bad management with a rude and unpolite manner. It was pure waste of time working for the Apex job agency, the recruitment resourcer Magdalena Brzyska is very harsh with talking and resolving things. She laughs at me on the phone, leaving me with an unresolved problem with my timesheets. Magdalena canceled my shifts only few hours I should start my job and when I tried to call back she blocks the number. So pathetic. My payrolls always contain errors. There are much better job agencies in the city than this one I guess.

Pros

one hour break

Cons

rude staff, bad management, no training provided

Avoid this farcical agency

got sent on a training course to start a job right away (paid for the course myself) then got asked to trail back to the city to conduct a completely unorganised, unprofessional interview to which i spent most of my time waiting as the interviewer conducted phone calls and dealt with other clients, after the interview i was asked to start a job on monday to which was cancelled on monday morning i was then asked to start earlier on the tuesday and lost a days wages, i decided to not bother. was a complete waste of time and effort. money also. avoid this sit show days wages and start an earlier shift the next day.

Pros

Cons

plenty

Lies lies and more lies used to be a good Agency to work for but not anymore

Sick of there lies and false promises like telling you how long a job will be for and it's a total lie and offering you a job and then giving it to someone else who accepts less money bad company they used to be a good company but don't know what happened my advice to you is to stay clear......................................................

Is a good company

Is a very busy company with a lot of offices and good consultants The hard part of the job is to find and to keep the good workers to work with the company The most enjoyable patt of the job is the end of the day when all the jobs are filled

Avoid at all costs!!

Worked for them in 2009 and spent months trying to chase up wages. Gave up in the end due to their lies and giving me the run around. Awful to work for and communicate with. They lie to their staff and clients and then they don't pay you. Somebody should shut this terrible company down. All the office staff are rude liars, every single one of them.

Pros

None.

Cons

Unlawful deduction of wages. Dishonesty. Unprofessional.

Agency work

Find me work when its available but with it being an agency you sometimes could be waiting for a couple of days and then it might just be for one day or two or maybe you

dont trust them

they will lie to get you on the job , and when you and there client have worked out you have both been lied too, they have the nerve to blame everyone else but themselves ,don't work for them you will be wasting your time

"Avoid Apex"

I have worked for many agencies over the years but this agency has to be the worst one ever! The pay is absolutely shocking for the work you do an the lies they tell you to get you in the door. Avoid!

Labourer many sites

I've worked for them a number of times as far as agencey work goes it's all been OK they pay you on time and they always have work there a trustworthy agencey compared to some agencey out there

Pros

Always got jobs

Cons

Pay could b better

Terrible company

Awful company told me is got a start for a painting job then boss sent me home just because i didn't have a scraper was rude to me as well would never work for a company like this ever again avoid like the plague horrible people to work for.

Pros

Cons

Rude people

Hoist and Operatio

Excellent, caring people and promising keeper management You can working with carey's and regret. Seven days of four days off and seven nights days on and three nights off and they pay for holidays. They are very nice people.

Pros

Free lunch and accommodation

Cons

Longer hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apex Resources Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement