Apex Resources Ltd

Apex Resources Ltd Employee Reviews

Is a very busy company with a lot of offices and good consultants The hard part of the job is to find and to keep the good workers to work with the company The most enjoyable patt of the job is the end of the day when all the jobs are filled
a very bad management with a rude and unpolite manner. It was pure waste of time working for the Apex job agency, the recruitment resourcer Magdalena Brzyska is very harsh with talking and resolving things. She laughs at me on the phone, leaving me with an unresolved problem with my timesheets. Magdalena canceled my shifts only few hours I should start my job and when I tried to call back she blocks the number. So pathetic. My payrolls always contain errors. There are much better job agencies in the city than this one I guess.
Pros
one hour break
Cons
rude staff, bad management, no training provided
got sent on a training course to start a job right away (paid for the course myself) then got asked to trail back to the city to conduct a completely unorganised, unprofessional interview to which i spent most of my time waiting as the interviewer conducted phone calls and dealt with other clients, after the interview i was asked to start a job on monday to which was cancelled on monday morning i was then asked to start earlier on the tuesday and lost a days wages, i decided to not bother. was a complete waste of time and effort. money also. avoid this sit show days wages and start an earlier shift the next day.
Pros
Cons
plenty
Sick of there lies and false promises like telling you how long a job will be for and it's a total lie and offering you a job and then giving it to someone else who accepts less money bad company they used to be a good company but don't know what happened my advice to you is to stay clear......................................................
Worked for them in 2009 and spent months trying to chase up wages. Gave up in the end due to their lies and giving me the run around. Awful to work for and communicate with. They lie to their staff and clients and then they don't pay you. Somebody should shut this terrible company down. All the office staff are rude liars, every single one of them.
Pros
None.
Cons
Unlawful deduction of wages. Dishonesty. Unprofessional.
Find me work when its available but with it being an agency you sometimes could be waiting for a couple of days and then it might just be for one day or two or maybe you
they will lie to get you on the job , and when you and there client have worked out you have both been lied too, they have the nerve to blame everyone else but themselves ,don't work for them you will be wasting your time
I have worked for many agencies over the years but this agency has to be the worst one ever! The pay is absolutely shocking for the work you do an the lies they tell you to get you in the door. Avoid!
I've worked for them a number of times as far as agencey work goes it's all been OK they pay you on time and they always have work there a trustworthy agencey compared to some agencey out there
Pros
Always got jobs
Cons
Pay could b better
Awful company told me is got a start for a painting job then boss sent me home just because i didn't have a scraper was rude to me as well would never work for a company like this ever again avoid like the plague horrible people to work for.
Pros
Cons
Rude people
Excellent, caring people and promising keeper management You can working with carey's and regret. Seven days of four days off and seven nights days on and three nights off and they pay for holidays. They are very nice people.
Pros
Free lunch and accommodation
Cons
Longer hours
It is a good place to work if you are starting your recruitment career. People are friendly and very supportive. The management is professional and helpful.
Pros
Great location
Cons
Long hours and working out of office hours
I loved working for Apex and was always offered more opportunities to advance throughout my years there. Very competitive work environment, excellent bonus schemes and always something new to learn.
Pros
Company events and bonus schemes
Cons
Long hours & commitment of personal time for work progression
Good communication throughout employment. I didn't work with them for a long period of time so can only go with the 2 weeks that I worked. Pay had no problems.
very friendly stuff, directors and managers, perfect working times with brakes, lots company benefits like car, cycle to work scheme, perfect comoany to work for
Never work for this bunch of mug thery are so rude to you on the phone pay is not good and never get wags on time stay clear of the company never call you bk
Pros
Cons
Rude staff on the phone
Working for them for 5 years and will be here for years ahead. This company gave me the possibility to grow up professionally and not only. Been learning with them everything i know. The training and support they gave me was something that I never experienced with another company before.
I have worked for Apex Resources for over 10 years I have had good career progression with the company, and work with a fantastic team. Apex has a great working culture and we enjoy socialising together in the evenings and on adventure team days out. Management have always been supportive in helping me achieve my goals.
Pros
Career progression
Cons
typical day at work low payd and lots of probleme with time sheet short term jobs but i meet nice people than made me day better and i learn more things regarding the job and the life
I work with Apex many year. Some small problems sometimes pay but always sorted fast. I live London. I have many jobs with Apex, some few dayz some last very long. They always have job.
Just finished a really long run of work with their London office and they gave me another job to start the following day. Good agency. No problems with pay. Dont need anything else from an agency if you know what I mean.
  1. Employee reviews