Apex Resources Ltd

Apex Resources Ltd Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & benefits

Did not enjoy my time overall.

Don’t tell you when you start you’re required to cover paying tax for the company you work for aswell as your own. Was paying over £120 a week in tax for full time hours, not worth it.

Pros

Some staff were really helpful

Labourer many sites

I've worked for them a number of times as far as agencey work goes it's all been OK they pay you on time and they always have work there a trustworthy agencey compared to some agencey out there

Pros

Always got jobs

Cons

Pay could b better

Good

Good communication throughout employment. I didn't work with them for a long period of time so can only go with the 2 weeks that I worked. Pay had no problems.

perfect place to work for

very friendly stuff, directors and managers, perfect working times with brakes, lots company benefits like car, cycle to work scheme, perfect comoany to work for

What problem?

I work with Apex many year. Some small problems sometimes pay but always sorted fast. I live London. I have many jobs with Apex, some few dayz some last very long. They always have job.

Greedy agency robbing you of your money

Worked for Apex Resources for 7 weeks and even though I am now unemployed I am glad,they do not give the rate promised,use an umbrella company to take chunk of your wages who they are obviously working with,late paid,when you eventually get paid there are more deductions than week before,they do not pay holiday pay,pass the buck when you have a question about your wages,do not pay any expenses whatsoever,always say they will call you back with answers which they never do...Just a horrible greedy agency I will never work for again,also denying I am owed a weeks lying time!

Pros

Fun workmates

Cons

Rob you of your money, no holiday pay, no expenses

Recruitment resourcer

It was great opportunity for me to have. I left volunterely due to company's reconstruction. Liked the job very much but sometimes find difficult to communicate to the managers due to short time spent there I felt like my voice is ignored.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Stressful, phone rings and rings non stop.

Good Agency

Apex is a good agency they gave me my first labouring job and good pay even though its a umberella pay, the staff is good always helps if you have any problems. I have worked for Apex Glasgow office and Apex Edinburgh office.

Pros

good pay, good staff

Cons

only temp work

Competitive but rewarding

Apex is a top trades and labour agency to work for in the UK. With excellent salary and extremely competitive bonus structure coupled with a vast existing data base of clients and candidates alike. The office environment is fast paced, exciting and competitive but importantly there is a lot or respect amongst the entire team.

Run a mile

Never got paid the rate i was promised. Had to pay for parking for truck, never got it refunded. They sent my payment to wrong umbrella company, lost all my expenses for that week. You wont be earning what you were promised. Run a mile,,much better agencies out their

Pros

None really

Cons

Organisation is a nightmare in their office

Jobs at Apex Resources Ltd