Apex Resources

Apex Resources Employee Reviews

I spent most of my time helping foreign students at universities proof read their essays to sound more natural. I would also help find reputable sources and offer advice and writing tips. I would get paid 10-12$ per hour when needed.
Good growing company. Sound working environment and good benefits. management worked with employees and family, Great educational experience for the oilfield minded individual.
If you got a a phone interview and looking at reviews to see if you’re making the right choice, I’m letting you know, you are not. The company owners have no idea how to manage the business and management doesn’t either. They owners will sacrifice everything to make a quick dollar. They have done shady stuff to their customers and put the representatives on a bad spot. Their operations manager and HR are a just two puppets trying to play a part. They will constantly change everything so your offer letter is only valid for one day. I have kept in touch with current employees and nothing has changed other than the fact that the place is not ran right.
Working for a small business has pros/cons. I never felt like my job was secure after about 6 months. My assigned tasks involved a lot of basic chemistry. There was a lot of frustration between management and the owners which caused some tensions and a higher turnover rate in some positions.
I have never been involved with such an organization in my life experience to date. You are micro managed by a self proclaimed “Mentor “ that does not have a clue as to the business. Products are Mis represented and priced higher just by swapping labels. The Owner has Absolutely NO Integrity or Morals. Employees are only good until they happen to voice their opinions. Stay as far away from this detrimental atmosphere as you possibly can as they will try to crush your spirit and will succeed if you are the least bit weak. Apex is the Prime example of the USA subsidizing foreign egotistical business owners with absolutely no intention of helping anyone but themselves. Truly a very sad and stressful experience to say the least.
Pros
Co workers. Other poor souls that have no where else to go.
Cons
To many to list
I was glad to be apart in every company i have worked with but Apex Resources were downsizing so being one of the new ones i had to go. Keep on Trucking.
Apex was a great company and a great learning experience for me. I went in knowing nothing about Logistics and was taught my management and exceeded in the company.
Cons
short breaks
Upper management very confused and spent most of time arguing amongst each other, degrading each other to drivers. Not at alll qualified, language barrier unbareable Female owner mentally unstable wouldn’t speak to anyone answer questions just stared at everyone as if your an annoying peasants. No training, no safety department, no heirachy. Wouldn’t give a raise
Pros
Trucks not governed/paper logs
Cons
Everything else
This company is a start up, low budget company. Not at all ideal for a operator with real plant and refinery experience. Save yourself the headache... Not a place you can retire from. No overtime! But you have to be willing to work only 40 hours over a 7 day period..
Pros
I don't have to shave... Employee medical paid at 100%
Cons
Safety, Leadership, No advancement opportunities, No overtime, No raises..
Typical oil field work. Not enough stable work, only worked one week per month and a half.
  1. Employee reviews