Apl

Apl Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom5 reviews

Good company

Work was good and pay was on time every week so no problems No overtime as such Very occasionally asked to work late Good company to work for Would work for them again if asked to do so

Fun workplace

APL is a fun environment with great colleagues to work with. Sales team is very competitive and every day, learn something new. Good support from management team.

Customer Service Representative

Key skills learnt in this environment: Patience Clear communication Great telephone manner Time management Working under pressure Prioritization Organisation Problem Solving Learning new things Absorbing information The use of Positive Language Reading colleagues / customers (Body Language / Tone) Teamwork Workplace culture in generally good. Most enjoyable part of this role is interaction with lots of different kinds of people, building confidence and enabling myself to develop the above key skills which will benefit me throughout my career. Less enjoyable part is sometimes dealing with difficult clients.

Pros

Training

Cons

Long Hours

Shipping / Logistics Firm

Job is really enjoyable, not stuck to my desk every day, am constantly walking around the office making sure the office is tidy and covering my receptionist when she needs a break.

Overall a good working environment

Apl was a good company to work for. Currently it is facing a lot of challenges and changes, hence the turnover of employees tends to be quite high.

Pros

professional and nice working environment

Cons

not a lot of opportunities for career advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apl. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement