Apleona
Happiness score is 48 out of 100

Apleona Employee Reviews

Good team, poor management

I knew the job so was straight forwards, but senior / exev managers didnt understand the site or the requirements. No communication between management to site, every payday was wrong (salary so should have just been the same each month, but no).Everything is always last minute, and management gave no inspiration.

Pros

Good pay, and nice working environment due to customer site

Cons

Never got pay right, confusing systems

Nice and organised company

I liked work to apleona, the company people always friendly, my ex manager always organised anything we need do per person, always give me totally attention for anything that I need.

Insights into Apleona

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Einzel-Schicht am Wochenende und Nachtschicht

Würde mehr versprochen als gehalten vereinbarter Lohn würde nur teilweise gezahlt

Never ever work there

Unprofessional top management that creates toxic atmosphere, doesn't respect knowledgeable employees, cuts all benefits to minimum, doesn't treat people equally, no corporate culture,all decisions are taken by only 2 people that tolerate no other alternative opinion,no social package,no meal vouchers,no 13th salary,all corporative drinks are not paid by company.

Hectic and mad

Lack of planing. Rely on people on the ground to continiouslt get them out of trouble.Do not listen to staff.Firefighting enviroment.All they care about is their metrics.

Pros

Discressionary flexibility

Cons

Do not listen, underhand decisions.

Apleona and a bad facilities company to work for

They have promised they will deliver no pay increase over their five year contract have been told that they have forced requirements on training and no pay increase for them

Fun workplace

I loved my time working with the lads here in clonmel. I had to leave due to a bereavement in my family but would love to work for them again in the future..

Career advancement, People focused culture, Great work life balance

All jobs have their challenges, this is how we improve. It's how you approach them and deal with them that makes you a success. The team we have around us help to make the environment fun, productive and deliver results.

Pros

Excellent staff benefits, great team work, Trust

Great Company

Great place to work, with great management and very good work life balance. Lots of career prospects for people/staff willing to learn. Lots of training opportunities again if you are willing.

Unglaublich

Besser weitersuchen.Ich selbst habe 8 Jahre dort gearbeitet.Seit dem Zusammenschluss zweier Regionen ging es stetig abwärts. Jeder der kann verläßt die Apleona. Die hohen feiern sich in Portalen und vergessen daß sie ohne die Mitarbeiter nicht da wären. Vorgesetzte sagen zu Mitarbeitern das man überflüssig sei und die Geschaftsführung duldet das bzw. Hat dieses in Auftrag gegeben.

Nepotism promotion

Salary not great for the type of work you perform, but the job it self helps you build your cv.Promotion are so obviously made towards relatives of the management.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Long shift, with no proper compensation No other benefits

Working in security for them, Great place to work, very friendly atmosphere with great colleagues and management. Always listen to any any grievance or problem you might have. Would recommend working with apleona to anyone, you get what you put in,

Would not recommend anyone take a job them management look bout for themselves your like a hut of dirt on the floor

Short and sweet simple most definitely stay away would not recommend anyone work for them management in it for themselves most definitely watch your back

Pros

Cons

Supervisor a gentleman pity about the rest

Shocking for min wage

Worked for them for 8 years(due to enjoying my co-workers!) till we thankfully moved to a different company! Absolutely shocking management! They treat you like your nothing, nothing is ever good enough and they are better then you and they make sure you know! Everyone’s on antidepressants all because of them and them letting their incompetent and non qualified managers to treat everyone like they should be grateful you’ve got a job and be grateful you get minimum wage to be well over worked and stressed even tho they knew what’s going off!Please I can’t scream enough do not work for these people under any circumstance! You’ll be better off mentally on the dole!

Reinigung

Man wird nicht ernst genommen vom Führungspersonal . Sachen werden versprochen , dann tut man so als würde man sich an mündliche Absprachen nicht mehr erinnern.

Soul destroying

untrained managment. Permanently understaffed. Under appreciated. Under valued and easily replaced. High staff turn over. Over sized areas for 3 hour clean. Its all about cutting staff and saving money we are just numbers and figures not actual humans, which is ironic because they stick mental health posters everywhere?! ALOT of hassle and stress for 15 hours a week cleaning i would not advise this if you want a simple cleaning job.

Pros

Na

Cons

Salary advance

Avoid at all costs

Management dont care if your not in there little triangle.Certain employees can do what they want.Then others do exactly the same and the are in trouble for doing it.As the saying goes if your face fits.

Stressful work place and understaffed

Poorly ran company always low on staff and over worked ......uneducated managers ....no time for staff concerns and worries....supervisors and staff are never supported by managers they only make an appearance when it suits them . 2 months work in hand is needed to be payed! And your contract is non existent as what they text you applies instead!

Pros

Good hourly pay

Cons

Understaffed over worked no support from higher staff

Versprechen werden nicht eingehalten

Da ich aus gesundheitlichen Gründen nur Spät/Nachtschicht arbeiten kann wurde mir das beim Vorstellungsgespräch auch so zugesichert, vor Ort auf dem Objekt nicht machbar !!!

Not the best

Senior management terrible, never listen to the staff. They Visit once in a blue moon and the red carpet is rolled out for them. They don’t appreciate good staff

Versprechen und viel Luft nach oben

Besser Finger weg! Grundsätzlich wird viel gesprochen und versprochen und wenig gehalten, auch Monate später nicht. Probleme werden ignoriert und mit wegschauen honoriert. Kritik und Verbesserung ist unerwünscht. Für einen professionellen Dienstleister echt mager.

Pros

Es gibt Lohn

Cons

Stress und Ärger, unfähige Vorgesetzte

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apleona. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Apleona with

Learn about Apleona in popular locations

• Apleona