Apleona

Working at Apleona in Ashford: 4 Reviews

Ashford4 reviews

2.7Job security & advancement

Hard Work, Demanding, Physically Challenging

I finished my employment due to ongoing health problems. The work as an MSO or Cleaner is physically demanding. Duties can involve walking up to 20 miles a day around sites, cleaning waste from the general public including bodily waste. Standard's are very high and you are on call via radio all day. Some of the Management teams are challenged and can mean a great deal of delegation. In such, that they cannot pick up a crisp packet from the floor and radio for assistance for you to when you are almost a mile away. Concluding it is a great team of people who are very kind and considerate, don't lend money to staff and don't get bullied into doing somebody else's duties. Overall a great workplace.

Proactive teams at Ashford

Been with the company 12 months, the team at Ashford are very flexible and team work orientated. Apleona invests in employees and engages the team well

Insights into Apleona

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Productive and great place to work

I’ve work with apleona now for 2 yrs and have enjoyed working for them at the ashford outlet great place to work always lots of variation in your work

Pros

Good work atmosphere

Cons

Great team and well supported by management

I have worked for Apleona for a year now and they have been very supportive over this time. The team that I work with are fantastic all getting on well and looking out for each other. The support from my area manager is second to none he lets me run my site but is always on hand to support when needed. Its a good place to work very much a one team approach.

Pros

Good team spirit

Cons

I end up staying a little to long at work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apleona. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement