Apleona
Happiness score is 48 out of 100

Working at Apleona in Leeds: 4 Reviews

Leeds4 reviews

staffmanagergoodcompanymanagementtimeworkingjob

It is a productive and good environment to work in. They are inclusive and friendly.

It is a good place to work overall, they always have their employees at heart. The inclusion and external activities are really impressive. I’m totally happy working here for more time even if it’s for a different job role.

Pros

It is convenient and flexible.

Cons

Occasional survey on satisfactions of employees.

The worst company ever

I've worked for apleona for 2 years and management are no good when we need stock for our jobs we never get what we need. The cover is a disgrace your expected to cover and slot that in within your 3 hours so your not giving your floor the great clean it requires the staff tou work with are rude and petty and are like 3 year olds in a play ground. I'd avoid working for this place on a serious note!

Insights into Apleona

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Fantastic company to work for!

Love working here, my manager is supportive and friendly, I am trusted to get on with my work, have all the tools I need and it is a very relaxed and fun atmosphere. I am lucky to work in one of the most closely bonded teams where we all support each other.

Great employer who are striving to make things better

Apleona have been a good employer and the management seem to have a real desire to improve things for their colleagues and customers. The business is spread all over the UK so it can be hard to get the word out too all of our people but the company tries its best and is open to listening to its people and making changes. The people I've come across have all been very helpful and seem dedicated to making the business a success. Again it can be hard to create a culture for the business given the type of work that we do however people seem committed to making this happen.

Pros

Passionate staff

Cons

communication can be difficult

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apleona. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement