Apleona

Cleaner15 reviews
United Kingdom15 reviews

staffmanagergoodcompanymanagementtimeworkingjob

Easy

Management with a big lack of social skills a person that being a easy going ,cause didn t want to bother , who was doing the minimum , and that even people working for the customer where very happy. He stood almost 3 weeks at home saying he was working from there ,when in reality he was fixing the new house

Shocking for min wage

Worked for them for 8 years(due to enjoying my co-workers!) till we thankfully moved to a different company! Absolutely shocking management! They treat you like your nothing, nothing is ever good enough and they are better then you and they make sure you know! Everyone’s on antidepressants all because of them and them letting their incompetent and non qualified managers to treat everyone like they should be grateful you’ve got a job and be grateful you get minimum wage to be well over worked and stressed even tho they knew what’s going off!Please I can’t scream enough do not work for these people under any circumstance! You’ll be better off mentally on the dole!

Insights into Apleona

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Soul destroying

untrained managment. Permanently understaffed. Under appreciated. Under valued and easily replaced. High staff turn over. Over sized areas for 3 hour clean. Its all about cutting staff and saving money we are just numbers and figures not actual humans, which is ironic because they stick mental health posters everywhere?! ALOT of hassle and stress for 15 hours a week cleaning i would not advise this if you want a simple cleaning job.

Pros

Na

Cons

Salary advance

Stressful work place and understaffed

Poorly ran company always low on staff and over worked ......uneducated managers ....no time for staff concerns and worries....supervisors and staff are never supported by managers they only make an appearance when it suits them . 2 months work in hand is needed to be payed! And your contract is non existent as what they text you applies instead!

Pros

Good hourly pay

Cons

Understaffed over worked no support from higher staff

Contract start

Transition of cleaning company from one bad one to another.Very poor organisation of start up.Lack of knowledge of work environment by start up management. Total lack of equipment and materials needed and supllied for contract. Lack of management support whilst short of staff. Having been in the cleaning industry for over 20 yrs in various management rolesI have never found a more disorganised company.

Good company

Have worked for Apleona for over a year doing cleaning I can say that having worked for other very bad services companies previously that I finally found a good one. No problems with getting paid, no problems getting cleaning supplies, regular contact with nice management who support you with training if needed. Highly recommended.

Pros

Paid on time, supplies, friendly competent management

Staff Great, Pay poor

Very long shifts, could work 60 hours in the week and only paid 40. Could take time back in lieu but never happened because always short staffed.Staff fun to be with and very hard working.

Pros

Staff

Cons

Long hours, poor pay

Cleaner

Manager was very professional and helpful Really enjoyed my time working with them, lost my job because of COVID so site closed otherwise I would still be happily working there

Pros

Flexible

Not a bad job

Relaxed environment to work in, people are friendly. Job could be quite demanding cleaning up after intoxicated customers but apart from that not a bad place to work.

A fair company

Not the best at making quick decisions and in management both areas could see better improvements. With that in hindsight the job itself is simple and not over demanding you get to work at your own pace.

problematic

worked here as a cleaner for a month and then had a very serious accident which resulted in a lot headaches and limited movement in my arm but have struggled on

Pros

small friendly team

Cons

bad management

The worst company ever

I've worked for apleona for 2 years and management are no good when we need stock for our jobs we never get what we need. The cover is a disgrace your expected to cover and slot that in within your 3 hours so your not giving your floor the great clean it requires the staff tou work with are rude and petty and are like 3 year olds in a play ground. I'd avoid working for this place on a serious note!

No communication

Appalling to work for, no one ever replies to yr messages or contacts you about anything. Always waiting on supplies to do the job properly, never pay correctly, doing 2 peoples jobs on minimum wage.

revew

long hours cleaning toilets, changing rooms,kichens with unfriendly managers that don't cater to couples manager also has tendencies to act homophobic the hardest part is they don't give you the right equipment.

Pros

non

Cons

everything

Temp cover cleaner

Found staff friendly and helpful at my placement, Apleona Manager very helpful and accommodating regarding hours... He was happy as long as daily clean completed to high standard. ( only paid my time,obviously). Plenty of stock, if running low or needed something, I only had to ask. No pay problems. Would contract for these again.

Pros

Great, just left to get on with it

Cons

Only a short term contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apleona. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Apleona with

Learn about Apleona in popular locations

• Apleona