Apleona

Insights into Apleona

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness

Easy

Management with a big lack of social skills a person that being a easy going ,cause didn t want to bother , who was doing the minimum , and that even people working for the customer where very happy. He stood almost 3 weeks at home saying he was working from there ,when in reality he was fixing the new house

Good company

Have worked for Apleona for over a year doing cleaning I can say that having worked for other very bad services companies previously that I finally found a good one. No problems with getting paid, no problems getting cleaning supplies, regular contact with nice management who support you with training if needed. Highly recommended.

Pros

Paid on time, supplies, friendly competent management

Staff Great, Pay poor

Very long shifts, could work 60 hours in the week and only paid 40. Could take time back in lieu but never happened because always short staffed.Staff fun to be with and very hard working.

Pros

Staff

Cons

Long hours, poor pay

Cleaner

Manager was very professional and helpful Really enjoyed my time working with them, lost my job because of COVID so site closed otherwise I would still be happily working there

Pros

Flexible

Not a bad job

Relaxed environment to work in, people are friendly. Job could be quite demanding cleaning up after intoxicated customers but apart from that not a bad place to work.

A fair company

Not the best at making quick decisions and in management both areas could see better improvements. With that in hindsight the job itself is simple and not over demanding you get to work at your own pace.

problematic

worked here as a cleaner for a month and then had a very serious accident which resulted in a lot headaches and limited movement in my arm but have struggled on

Pros

small friendly team

Cons

bad management

The worst company ever

I've worked for apleona for 2 years and management are no good when we need stock for our jobs we never get what we need. The cover is a disgrace your expected to cover and slot that in within your 3 hours so your not giving your floor the great clean it requires the staff tou work with are rude and petty and are like 3 year olds in a play ground. I'd avoid working for this place on a serious note!

No communication

Appalling to work for, no one ever replies to yr messages or contacts you about anything. Always waiting on supplies to do the job properly, never pay correctly, doing 2 peoples jobs on minimum wage.

revew

long hours cleaning toilets, changing rooms,kichens with unfriendly managers that don't cater to couples manager also has tendencies to act homophobic the hardest part is they don't give you the right equipment.

Pros

non

Cons

everything

Temp cover cleaner

Found staff friendly and helpful at my placement, Apleona Manager very helpful and accommodating regarding hours... He was happy as long as daily clean completed to high standard. ( only paid my time,obviously). Plenty of stock, if running low or needed something, I only had to ask. No pay problems. Would contract for these again.

Pros

Great, just left to get on with it

Cons

Only a short term contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apleona. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement