Apleona
Happiness score is 48 out of 100

Apleona

Apleona Employee Review

Good team, poor management

I knew the job so was straight forwards, but senior / exev managers didnt understand the site or the requirements. No communication between management to site, every payday was wrong (salary so should have just been the same each month, but no).Everything is always last minute, and management gave no inspiration.

Pros

Good pay, and nice working environment due to customer site

Cons

Never got pay right, confusing systems

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Career advancement, People focused culture, Great work life balance

All jobs have their challenges, this is how we improve. It's how you approach them and deal with them that makes you a success. The team we have around us help to make the environment fun, productive and deliver results.

Pros

Excellent staff benefits, great team work, Trust

Cons

Great Company

Great place to work, with great management and very good work life balance. Lots of career prospects for people/staff willing to learn. Lots of training opportunities again if you are willing.

Shocking for min wage

Worked for them for 8 years(due to enjoying my co-workers!) till we thankfully moved to a different company! Absolutely shocking management! They treat you like your nothing, nothing is ever good enough and they are better then you and they make sure you know! Everyone’s on antidepressants all because of them and them letting their incompetent and non qualified managers to treat everyone like they should be grateful you’ve got a job and be grateful you get minimum wage to be well over worked and stressed even tho they knew what’s going off!Please I can’t scream enough do not work for these people under any circumstance! You’ll be better off mentally on the dole!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apleona. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Apleona with

• Apleona
  • Good team, poor management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?