Appello Limited
View all Appello Limited reviews

Appello Limited

Appello Limited Employee Review

Forward thinking management, nice workplace culture.

I would highly recommend working at Appello for the following reasons: Excellent communications and involvement from the management team. Every person I have met, worked with or asked for help from at Appello has been generous with their time and have always been happy to help & discuss. Staff are valued highly and rather well looked after e.g. excellent facilities at the New Milton office, free parking, fruit provided everyday & tea coffee etc. all included. The company has clear growth strategy which I'm excited to be to part of.

Pros

Great culture, supportive team, never a dull day, free parking.

Cons

None yet.

5.0Job security/advancement

Excellent Company

I have been working with Appello now since Mid May 2021, and I can honestly say I am extremely happy, both with my job role and the people throughout the company.From the start they have made me feel welcomed and are happy for me to ask questions where needed in my new job role.Directors and Upper Management are excellent and are as involved with you as a person, as much as your line manager is.

Pros

Working atmosphere, people, managers, lunch areas, clean and tidy, impressive IT solutions
Same location

Worst employer I’ve ever worked for.

Senior management have no idea what they are doing. Constantly moving team leaders between departments. This place has a very high turnaround of staff for a reason. They’re not flexible, have stupidly high expectations of staff and with incapable management, makes for an unhappy workplace. The training is poor. You are only given negative feedback from the trainer/team leaders, even if it’s their poor training that’s the issue. Would never recommend this place to work. Plus quite a lot of the management are either related or friends therefore not much chance of progression.
Same location

Productive and friendly work environment

Everyone I have met so far at Appello has been extremely helpful and welcoming which creates a very enjoyable work environment. My training was very clear and thorough so when I went out on shift I was confident on my own, however there is always someone happy to help if needed. It is a nice relaxed but productive work environment, there is a nice kitchen so you can leave food in the fridge, heat things up in the microwave etc.

Pros

Knowing your rota months in advance

Cons

Being on a computer for long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appello Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement

Appello Limited Reviews by Location

• Appello Limited
  • Forward thinking management, nice workplace culture.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?