Appello Limited
View all Appello Limited reviews

Appello Limited

Appello Limited Employee Review

Good work environment with plenty of support

I'm still new to the company as I have only been here a month, but my experience has been fantastic so far. Really great on hand training especially at a time like this with a Global Pandemic. The management have been great with clear guidelines and plenty incentives to keep moral going :) Free fruit, tea, coffee and juice is an added bonus plus warm and friendly work mates. What I like most about Appello is that there is a lot of opportunity for growth and development; and the team leaders map a clear plan of action to help achieve this.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Worst employer I’ve ever worked for.

Senior management have no idea what they are doing. Constantly moving team leaders between departments. This place has a very high turnaround of staff for a reason. They’re not flexible, have stupidly high expectations of staff and with incapable management, makes for an unhappy workplace. The training is poor. You are only given negative feedback from the trainer/team leaders, even if it’s their poor training that’s the issue. Would never recommend this place to work. Plus quite a lot of the management are either related or friends therefore not much chance of progression.
Same role

Productive and friendly work environment

Everyone I have met so far at Appello has been extremely helpful and welcoming which creates a very enjoyable work environment. My training was very clear and thorough so when I went out on shift I was confident on my own, however there is always someone happy to help if needed. It is a nice relaxed but productive work environment, there is a nice kitchen so you can leave food in the fridge, heat things up in the microwave etc.

Pros

Knowing your rota months in advance

Cons

Being on a computer for long hours
Same location

A great place to work.

I joined Appello earlier this year thinking it would be a job I kept for a couple of months whilst Covid-19 was forcing the country into lock down. I have been in for almost six months and I really enjoy the job. Every day is different, and every phone call is different. From my point of view the management are fantastic. I have another job along side this and on several occasions they have helped me in making sure, I have still have time to focus on what I consider my "career job". This includes changing my contracted hour to suit not only my 1st job but to suit the needs of my family in this challenging time. I can't thank them enough. There are many perks available including discounts on a pretty limitless range of products, holidays and vouchers. There are daily awards and small prizes (including leaving early) to be won for peer recognition. There are always career opportunities elsewhere in the company that the management prompt people to apply for. Appello offer a "refer a friend" scheme, whereby you can recommend a friend of family member for a financial bonus! There are good overtime incentives that can really boost you pay packet if you're willing to offer your services. All the people in the office are lovely, friendly and seem to help each other when needed or asked. It's a great place to work! Submit an application! You will not regret it.

Pros

perks, awards, great flexibility, professional working manor, approachable management.

Cons

None this far.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appello Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement

Appello Limited Reviews by Location

• Appello Limited
  • Good work environment with plenty of support
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?