Appello Limited
View all Appello Limited reviews

Appello Limited

Appello Limited Employee Review

great place to work

Customer interaction in a sales rolestraining on new and existing productsTraining on the systems that are in place at Appellooffering opinions on the future direction

Pros

everyone is really friendly and helpful

Cons

None so far

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Overall feeling of belonging to something special

Great company to work for. Good team ethos with everyone pulling together.I feel like my opinion matters and have been made to feel very welcome since joining.

Pros

Positive attitudes throughout the company

Cons

None so far

Excellent Company

I have been working with Appello now since Mid May 2021, and I can honestly say I am extremely happy, both with my job role and the people throughout the company.From the start they have made me feel welcomed and are happy for me to ask questions where needed in my new job role.Directors and Upper Management are excellent and are as involved with you as a person, as much as your line manager is.

Pros

Working atmosphere, people, managers, lunch areas, clean and tidy, impressive IT solutions

Worst employer I’ve ever worked for.

Senior management have no idea what they are doing. Constantly moving team leaders between departments. This place has a very high turnaround of staff for a reason. They’re not flexible, have stupidly high expectations of staff and with incapable management, makes for an unhappy workplace. The training is poor. You are only given negative feedback from the trainer/team leaders, even if it’s their poor training that’s the issue. Would never recommend this place to work. Plus quite a lot of the management are either related or friends therefore not much chance of progression.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appello Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement