Appello Limited
View all Appello Limited reviews

Appello Limited

Appello Limited Employee Review

Productive and friendly work environment

Everyone I have met so far at Appello has been extremely helpful and welcoming which creates a very enjoyable work environment. My training was very clear and thorough so when I went out on shift I was confident on my own, however there is always someone happy to help if needed. It is a nice relaxed but productive work environment, there is a nice kitchen so you can leave food in the fridge, heat things up in the microwave etc.

Pros

Knowing your rota months in advance

Cons

Being on a computer for long hours

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Worst employer I’ve ever worked for.

Senior management have no idea what they are doing. Constantly moving team leaders between departments. This place has a very high turnaround of staff for a reason. They’re not flexible, have stupidly high expectations of staff and with incapable management, makes for an unhappy workplace. The training is poor. You are only given negative feedback from the trainer/team leaders, even if it’s their poor training that’s the issue. Would never recommend this place to work. Plus quite a lot of the management are either related or friends therefore not much chance of progression.
Same roleSame location

Welcoming and friendly

The company from the top down couldn't be more welcoming. From a welcome email from the director to all the supervisors and training staff. The employees are all incredibly friendly and welcoming as well. The work life balance is very good with 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Same role

Good work environment with plenty of support

I'm still new to the company as I have only been here a month, but my experience has been fantastic so far. Really great on hand training especially at a time like this with a Global Pandemic. The management have been great with clear guidelines and plenty incentives to keep moral going :) Free fruit, tea, coffee and juice is an added bonus plus warm and friendly work mates. What I like most about Appello is that there is a lot of opportunity for growth and development; and the team leaders map a clear plan of action to help achieve this.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appello Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement

Appello Limited Reviews by Location

• Appello Limited
  • Productive and friendly work environment