Appello Limited Employee Reviews for BuyerReview this company
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22 reviews
Job work-life balance
Buyer (Current Employee) - New Milton, Hampshire - 9 November 2020
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I would highly recommend working at Appello for the following reasons: Excellent communications and involvement from the management team. Every person I have met, worked with or asked for help from at Appello has been generous with their time and have always been happy to help & discuss. Staff are valued highly and rather well looked after e.g. excellent facilities at the New Milton office, free parking, fruit provided everyday & tea coffee etc. all included. The company has clear growth strategy which I'm excited to be to part of.
Great culture, supportive team, never a dull day, free parking.
Was this review helpful?
See more Appello Limited reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appello Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 22 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Appello Limited
- Is Appello Limited hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Appello Limited?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Appello Limited each day?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Appello Limited, what would be the reason?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Appello Limited?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Appello Limited? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Appello Limited?One person answered
- Does Appello Limited allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered