Appello Limited logo
Appello Limited

Appello Limited Employee Reviews for Operator

Growing Company

I have worked at this company for a number of years and the reason I have stayed so long is because what we do is so important. This is a great company to work for if you want a job where you can make a difference. Management is fair and supportive. Salary is good with opportunity for overtime. The team work hard together and help each other. The company is growing rapidly and so there is a lot of room for growth and progression and the company really promotes this. They also offer lots of training and opportunities to complete distance learning courses.

Pros

Competitive salary, lots of opportunity for progression and advancing skills, rewarding job, great team.

Cons

Can be a stressful environment but given nature of business this is to be expected.

A great place to work.

I joined Appello earlier this year thinking it would be a job I kept for a couple of months whilst Covid-19 was forcing the country into lock down. I have been in for almost six months and I really enjoy the job. Every day is different, and every phone call is different. From my point of view the management are fantastic. I have another job along side this and on several occasions they have helped me in making sure, I have still have time to focus on what I consider my "career job". This includes changing my contracted hour to suit not only my 1st job but to suit the needs of my family in this challenging time. I can't thank them enough. There are many perks available including discounts on a pretty limitless range of products, holidays and vouchers. There are daily awards and small prizes (including leaving early) to be won for peer recognition. There are always career opportunities elsewhere in the company that the management prompt people to apply for. Appello offer a "refer a friend" scheme, whereby you can recommend a friend of family member for a financial bonus! There are good overtime incentives that can really boost you pay packet if you're willing to offer your services. All the people in the office are lovely, friendly and seem to help each other when needed or asked. It's a great place to work! Submit an application! You will not regret it.

Pros

perks, awards, great flexibility, professional working manor, approachable management.

Cons

None this far.

Life at Appello

Appello is a great company to work for and everyone is so approachable. The nature of the position can be challenging but at the same time extremely rewarding. The company invests in each employee with goals to develop and support career growth.

Jobs at Appello Limited