Appello Limited

Appello Limited Job security & advancement reviews

The company from the top down couldn't be more welcoming. From a welcome email from the director to all the supervisors and training staff. The employees are all incredibly friendly and welcoming as well. The work life balance is very good with 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
I joined Appello earlier this year thinking it would be a job I kept for a couple of months whilst Covid-19 was forcing the country into lock down. I have been in for almost six months and I really enjoy the job. Every day is different, and every phone call is different. From my point of view the management are fantastic. I have another job along side this and on several occasions they have helped me in making sure, I have still have time to focus on what I consider my "career job". This includes changing my contracted hour to suit not only my 1st job but to suit the needs of my family in this challenging time. I can't thank them enough. There are many perks available including discounts on a pretty limitless range of products, holidays and vouchers. There are daily awards and small prizes (including leaving early) to be won for peer recognition. There are always career opportunities elsewhere in the company that the management prompt people to apply for. Appello offer a "refer a friend" scheme, whereby you can recommend a friend of family member for a financial bonus! There are good overtime incentives that can really boost you pay packet if you're willing to offer your services. All the people in the office are lovely, friendly and seem to help each other when needed or asked. It's a great place to work! Submit an application! You will not regret it.
Pros
perks, awards, great flexibility, professional working manor, approachable management.
Cons
None this far.
Appello is a great company to work for and everyone is so approachable. The nature of the position can be challenging but at the same time extremely rewarding. The company invests in each employee with goals to develop and support career growth.
I have worked at this company for a number of years and the reason I have stayed so long is because what we do is so important. This is a great company to work for if you want a job where you can make a difference. Management is fair and supportive. Salary is good with opportunity for overtime. The team work hard together and help each other. The company is growing rapidly and so there is a lot of room for growth and progression and the company really promotes this. They also offer lots of training and opportunities to complete distance learning courses.
Pros
Competitive salary, lots of opportunity for progression and advancing skills, rewarding job, great team.
Cons
Can be a stressful environment but given nature of business this is to be expected.
- Try to do their best and listen to employee feedback. - fast growing and trying to manage bau and growth. - Transient staff due to pay and role. - Good succession planning.
Great place to work. Brilliant colleagues, caring middle management and a really grounded CEO who makes time for all his employees. Excellent opportunities for career advancement and great work / life balance. Growing really rapidly at the moment so need some more fun and hard-working staff
Pros
Salary, benefits, hours, supportive colleagues, inspirational CEO
Cons
Building in need of a refurb but one is planned
A company focused on staff satisfaction that is looking to improve its culture and the experience for staff continually. Good opportunities for development and training.
Pros
Free Fruit
Such a shame the new guard came in and tore this company apart - it used to be a great place to work. It's not anymore! Leaving was the best move........
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Too many to mention!
The company as a whole is not a long lasting career choice. I worked there nearly 4 years, the management and staff have changed like the weather. Job security is barely existent. The support from management is also poor. The reason I stayed so long is working 4 on 4 off gives plenty of time to have off work, only really working half the year. And a good salary for doing so. Also most of the colleagues are brilliant. Some however will stay you in the back.
Pros
Money