Appello Limited

Appello Limited Management reviews

I'm still new to the company as I have only been here a month, but my experience has been fantastic so far. Really great on hand training especially at a time like this with a Global Pandemic. The management have been great with clear guidelines and plenty incentives to keep moral going :) Free fruit, tea, coffee and juice is an added bonus plus warm and friendly work mates. What I like most about Appello is that there is a lot of opportunity for growth and development; and the team leaders map a clear plan of action to help achieve this.
Senior management have no idea what they are doing. Constantly moving team leaders between departments. This place has a very high turnaround of staff for a reason. They’re not flexible, have stupidly high expectations of staff and with incapable management, makes for an unhappy workplace. The training is poor. You are only given negative feedback from the trainer/team leaders, even if it’s their poor training that’s the issue. Would never recommend this place to work. Plus quite a lot of the management are either related or friends therefore not much chance of progression.
I would highly recommend working at Appello for the following reasons: Excellent communications and involvement from the management team. Every person I have met, worked with or asked for help from at Appello has been generous with their time and have always been happy to help & discuss. Staff are valued highly and rather well looked after e.g. excellent facilities at the New Milton office, free parking, fruit provided everyday & tea coffee etc. all included. The company has clear growth strategy which I'm excited to be to part of.
Pros
Great culture, supportive team, never a dull day, free parking.
Cons
None yet.
I joined Appello earlier this year thinking it would be a job I kept for a couple of months whilst Covid-19 was forcing the country into lock down. I have been in for almost six months and I really enjoy the job. Every day is different, and every phone call is different. From my point of view the management are fantastic. I have another job along side this and on several occasions they have helped me in making sure, I have still have time to focus on what I consider my "career job". This includes changing my contracted hour to suit not only my 1st job but to suit the needs of my family in this challenging time. I can't thank them enough. There are many perks available including discounts on a pretty limitless range of products, holidays and vouchers. There are daily awards and small prizes (including leaving early) to be won for peer recognition. There are always career opportunities elsewhere in the company that the management prompt people to apply for. Appello offer a "refer a friend" scheme, whereby you can recommend a friend of family member for a financial bonus! There are good overtime incentives that can really boost you pay packet if you're willing to offer your services. All the people in the office are lovely, friendly and seem to help each other when needed or asked. It's a great place to work! Submit an application! You will not regret it.
Pros
perks, awards, great flexibility, professional working manor, approachable management.
Cons
None this far.
I have worked at this company for a number of years and the reason I have stayed so long is because what we do is so important. This is a great company to work for if you want a job where you can make a difference. Management is fair and supportive. Salary is good with opportunity for overtime. The team work hard together and help each other. The company is growing rapidly and so there is a lot of room for growth and progression and the company really promotes this. They also offer lots of training and opportunities to complete distance learning courses.
Pros
Competitive salary, lots of opportunity for progression and advancing skills, rewarding job, great team.
Cons
Can be a stressful environment but given nature of business this is to be expected.
The job role itself was enjoyable however, extremely unorganised, chaotic and unappreciated. Lots of temps are employed meaning they can be dismissed without warning, myself being one of them. Caused a lot of upset and negative feelings towards the team leader and I was not treated fairly
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Uncomfortable environment with certain team members
1 months training before you even start your full role, not necessarily a bad thing itself but considering the amount you need to learn and the pressure you can be under during shifts, the pay isn't nearly enough. Management only give negative feedback regardless of how minor the issue may be - unreasonable call handling target times being the main problem amongst staff. The staff themselves are generally lovely people who enjoy the main purpose of the job, just not the terrible way management go about looking after their staff.no wonder the employment turnover is so high!
Great place to work. Brilliant colleagues, caring middle management and a really grounded CEO who makes time for all his employees. Excellent opportunities for career advancement and great work / life balance. Growing really rapidly at the moment so need some more fun and hard-working staff
Pros
Salary, benefits, hours, supportive colleagues, inspirational CEO
Cons
Building in need of a refurb but one is planned
Such a shame the new guard came in and tore this company apart - it used to be a great place to work. It's not anymore! Leaving was the best move........
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Too many to mention!
The company as a whole is not a long lasting career choice. I worked there nearly 4 years, the management and staff have changed like the weather. Job security is barely existent. The support from management is also poor. The reason I stayed so long is working 4 on 4 off gives plenty of time to have off work, only really working half the year. And a good salary for doing so. Also most of the colleagues are brilliant. Some however will stay you in the back.
Pros
Money