Appello Limited

Appello Limited Work-life balance reviews

Great company to work for. Good team ethos with everyone pulling together.I feel like my opinion matters and have been made to feel very welcome since joining.
Pros
Positive attitudes throughout the company
Cons
None so far
Everyone I have met so far at Appello has been extremely helpful and welcoming which creates a very enjoyable work environment. My training was very clear and thorough so when I went out on shift I was confident on my own, however there is always someone happy to help if needed. It is a nice relaxed but productive work environment, there is a nice kitchen so you can leave food in the fridge, heat things up in the microwave etc.
Pros
Knowing your rota months in advance
Cons
Being on a computer for long hours
I would highly recommend working at Appello for the following reasons: Excellent communications and involvement from the management team. Every person I have met, worked with or asked for help from at Appello has been generous with their time and have always been happy to help & discuss. Staff are valued highly and rather well looked after e.g. excellent facilities at the New Milton office, free parking, fruit provided everyday & tea coffee etc. all included. The company has clear growth strategy which I'm excited to be to part of.
Pros
Great culture, supportive team, never a dull day, free parking.
Cons
None yet.
The company from the top down couldn't be more welcoming. From a welcome email from the director to all the supervisors and training staff. The employees are all incredibly friendly and welcoming as well. The work life balance is very good with 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Appello is a great company to work for and everyone is so approachable. The nature of the position can be challenging but at the same time extremely rewarding. The company invests in each employee with goals to develop and support career growth.
I have worked at this company for a number of years and the reason I have stayed so long is because what we do is so important. This is a great company to work for if you want a job where you can make a difference. Management is fair and supportive. Salary is good with opportunity for overtime. The team work hard together and help each other. The company is growing rapidly and so there is a lot of room for growth and progression and the company really promotes this. They also offer lots of training and opportunities to complete distance learning courses.
Pros
Competitive salary, lots of opportunity for progression and advancing skills, rewarding job, great team.
Cons
Can be a stressful environment but given nature of business this is to be expected.
- Try to do their best and listen to employee feedback. - fast growing and trying to manage bau and growth. - Transient staff due to pay and role. - Good succession planning.
Great place to work. Brilliant colleagues, caring middle management and a really grounded CEO who makes time for all his employees. Excellent opportunities for career advancement and great work / life balance. Growing really rapidly at the moment so need some more fun and hard-working staff
Pros
Salary, benefits, hours, supportive colleagues, inspirational CEO
Cons
Building in need of a refurb but one is planned
A company focused on staff satisfaction that is looking to improve its culture and the experience for staff continually. Good opportunities for development and training.
Pros
Free Fruit