Appetite4work

Appetite4work Employee Reviews

I just have to thank the opportunity that Appetiti4work, gave me at the moment that I was getting demoralized.Because, I was not getting a job they opened the doors for me.We can see by the simplicity in the service of the team, that they are all impeccable.Even in resolving any matter that is within their competence, they resolve it quickly.Anyone who wants to work for this company can say that they are very charismatic, welcoming, fantastic, etc.These are my thanks to all of them. Thank you to the whole team, and that you continue to provide this type of phenomenal work that you do.
Pros
sĂŁo muito flexĂ­veis
Cons
nĂŁo tenho nada a dizer contra eles.
I worked at the Brewery pre-Covid19 as a Plate Waitress on and off whenever I was available because I was in between education and studying so it is a lovely part time job as you can choose your hours, we polish glasses and check the halls at the start of our shifts as well as laying the tables, serve a hall of 300-400 guests three courses and carry three plates with the starters and desserts, clear tables in between and serve drinks outside in summer and we all worked together to provide good customer service and a fine dining experience, I would always answer any guest's queries. Management are excellent, my employer who interviewed me was lovely she was supportive of us too. I look forward to work resuming when lockdown restrictions reduce as I would love to come back to work again.
Pros
Free Lunches Sometimes, Lovely Staff and fellow plate waiters/waitress'
Cons
None!
Very happy with everything. So far didn't have any problems. The employment process was smooth, we had a delay on opening but that had nothing to do with the agency so everything was great so far.
Great staff to work with. I enjoyed working with different people and seeing what it is like to work in a fast- pace environment. I learned new skills too.
Pros
Free break food
Cons
Stressful at times
I am able to work what hours I want with a vast selection of different jobs varying from hotels, restaurants, cafes, event caterers and pubs - which has given me confidence in many different fields.
Pros
Working with different people
Cons
Rate could be higher
Good for its variety and the ability to choose your own shifts works well with a balance of work/life and can be good for working in line with a second job. Management is efficient and easy to get hold of if there are any problems.
It is student friendly and very flexible especially if you are a university student. They also offer to drop you off at work and give you a ride home if shift is not local which is very convenient
I like working with this company. The supervisors are very friendly and accommodating. The co workers are also amazing, we work like we've known each other for long. It's always stress free at A4W working site.
Cons
Sometimes, the shifts are long for me being a mother little kids.
Less than a week after my interview for Appetite4Work I started getting shift offers, which was super speedy. The app used to book shifts is very reliable and easy to navigate. There is lots of work available and you can work shifts around your other commitments, be that other employment or study. During the difficult time of Covid-19, App4Work were amazing, furloughing their workers, including myself. App4Work value their staff and communication with the team has always been efficient.
Pros
Lots of work available
Cons
Pay doesn't reach London Living Wage
I been working for Appetite 4Work for the last 4 years and I will happily recommend it to any one who are ready for a fast pace work and fast earning as well..you can workout how many hours you want to work each week same of your earnings ... Training is available and so many other opportunities The management is family to each of us..
Pros
It's very convenient
Cons
Lot of movement
I've been working for Appetite4Work for 3 years now. I have to say it's really flexible, you pick your own shifts, then go back to those places that you like. The staff are always really friendly and very easy to reach. I tried a couple of other agencies but eventually dropped them and continued only with Appetite4Work. You get enough work all year round. Would recommend!
Pros
Friendly, lively, social
They do everything they can to find you a place to work, on a good work environment with professional chefs. Liz specially is the one doing the most to improve the experience from both sides. Very grateful working for them.
Pros
Good professional environment and they work hard to find you places to work at good rates.
Cons
Great company to work for,everybody is very helpful and approachable!I will defenitely recommend any one! The work is professional ,long days so good hours!
I’ve worked with a few different agencies and A4W are definitely the best. They actually care about the people who work for them, I don’t just feel like a number like I have with other agencies. Even now with not much work they are still taking great care of their workers.
Pros
Nice team and managers
Cons
None yet
I've worked for Appetite on several occasions and have always found jobs to be well organised. All communications are clear and staff are friendly and approachable.
Simple, quick and easy registratiopn process. Approachable friendly consultants. There is a great selection of temporary positions available at a large range of venues. Good opportunity to create a decent work/life balance.
I’ve worked with Appetite for nearly 4 years and have only ever had an all round great experience. Excellent communication, great shifts and fantastic team. 100% recommend!
Flexible and fun work, perfect for me while I am at uni. I've worked at lots of fun events and the team are all really helpful and always honest about how much work they have available!
After being at Appetite for over 4 years now - there is no other agency I would rather work for. There is a personal feel to Appetite and it is a highly enjoyable place to work. All team members are passionate about the industry and there is some great training on offer too. Couldn’t recommend enough.
Friendly informative team Easy sign up process Plenty of work offered and the option to work around my other commitments Always paid weekly on time
Great company to work for and they genuinely want to look after their staff. Would recommend them to anyone! There is a great culture within the company and the team always support each other.
  1. Employee reviews