Appetite4work

Appetite4work Employee Reviews for Server

Productive and fun work place

I worked at the Brewery pre-Covid19 as a Plate Waitress on and off whenever I was available because I was in between education and studying so it is a lovely part time job as you can choose your hours, we polish glasses and check the halls at the start of our shifts as well as laying the tables, serve a hall of 300-400 guests three courses and carry three plates with the starters and desserts, clear tables in between and serve drinks outside in summer and we all worked together to provide good customer service and a fine dining experience, I would always answer any guest's queries. Management are excellent, my employer who interviewed me was lovely she was supportive of us too. I look forward to work resuming when lockdown restrictions reduce as I would love to come back to work again.

Pros

Free Lunches Sometimes, Lovely Staff and fellow plate waiters/waitress'

Cons

None!

Easy Work

You choose to do as much or as little work as you want and the array of people you work with is a great way to make new friends. You need to be constantly checking your emails in order to accept work, the only bad thing is that you can get request to work within an hour of the work actually starting and they expect you to be there on time.

Jobs at Appetite4work