Apple Home Improvements
View all Apple Home Improvements reviews

Apple Home Improvements

Apple Home Improvements Employee Review

Very busy and loud workplace

In this role I have learned that taking care of customers can sometimes be very hard work, this meant that ive learned to deal with customers complaints and problems and I was able to solve them on my own. My co-workers were very lovely people and very helpful.

Pros

Salary was not bad

3.0Job security/advancement

Fun

Very fun friendly place to work, always lots of incentives to make you want to work even harder than normal! Big company always lots going on and to look forward too.

Accounts Office - busy & supportive environment

I absolutely loved working at Apple Home Improvements. Not only was my team collaborative and supportive but they made me feel taken care of and valued as an employee. Loved the moral and fun/friendly vibe inside the office. This is largely due to the leaders within, please never loose touch of this mentality! Work hard and you will be rewarded here. Overall the guys on site are very down to earth characters very easy to build great working relationships. A very busy place. Which keeps you on your toes. Progression encouraged but can be a slow process as established people stay put.

Pros

Free parking ..Cribbys food hut ! ...xmas bonus...early fri finish ..free coffee

Cons

The Coffee brand.
Same location

Great place with lots of support

I've been working here for over three years. Its not a cowboy firm as some would lead you to believe. The quality of the products is excellent. The hours can be long (but not mandatory) for canvassers - but they are made aware of this before accepting the job; and the more hours they work, the more money they can make. Great company that supports it staff; lots of opportunity for advancement. Highly recommended.

Pros

Good culture; good salary

Cons

Bournemouth offices lack windows

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple Home Improvements. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement
  • Apple Home Improvements
  • Very busy and loud workplace