Apple Home Improvements

Apple Home Improvements Employee Reviews for Canvasser

3.1Pay & benefits

Good money, don't trust the management

I was clearing 500 a week in commission at one point pitching roof insulation over the phone for the exeter office. Then one day with no warning, some guys from head office burst in and kicked us all out, changed the locks and did not give us a single penny of our 100 quid weekly basic or our commission. Disgusting. Don't trust these cowboys as far as you can throw them, make your money but have something else lined up and realise your job is not safe.

Pros

Great Money, flexible hours

Cons

No job security

Horrible!

Horrible hours, terrible mmoney, under minimum wage, bonuses not paid. Office closed completely and me and my colleagues all lost our jobs with no prior notice!!

Highly motivated & productive workplace

A typical day at work would begin by attending the office and showroom an hour before team deployments. If a customer was in the showroom, enquiring about a product or the company, it was my responsibility as an employee to deal with the customer and provide as much of the service and information the customer was looking for.Whilst in this job I quickly learned how to 'pitch' a product, to look for a need or want within the customer that we could fulfil, and deal with objections in a non-confrontational manner.My manager was particularly professional, and was understanding to all the employee's personal needs, however, as the hours during weekdays were from 11am to 7pm standard, it became difficult to balance work and my other committments.The most enjoyable part of the job was booking an appointment with a customer who was in clear need of our products as there would be a clear benefit to that person's home.

Pros

excellent management & high rate of commission pay

Cons

46 hour weeks minimum

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple Home Improvements. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement