Apple Home Improvements

Apple Home Improvements Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

Good money, don't trust the management

I was clearing 500 a week in commission at one point pitching roof insulation over the phone for the exeter office. Then one day with no warning, some guys from head office burst in and kicked us all out, changed the locks and did not give us a single penny of our 100 quid weekly basic or our commission. Disgusting. Don't trust these cowboys as far as you can throw them, make your money but have something else lined up and realise your job is not safe.

Pros

Great Money, flexible hours

Cons

No job security

Great place with lots of support

I've been working here for over three years. Its not a cowboy firm as some would lead you to believe. The quality of the products is excellent. The hours can be long (but not mandatory) for canvassers - but they are made aware of this before accepting the job; and the more hours they work, the more money they can make. Great company that supports it staff; lots of opportunity for advancement. Highly recommended.

Pros

Good culture; good salary

Cons

Bournemouth offices lack windows

Great Company

I have worked for Apple for a few years now and find that they look after their staff and will try to help and support you wherever they can. Great company to work.

Pros

Job security

Horrible!

Horrible hours, terrible mmoney, under minimum wage, bonuses not paid. Office closed completely and me and my colleagues all lost our jobs with no prior notice!!

Not bad for that step on the ladder!

I had worked for Apple Home Improvements for 2 weeks and had left as the pay structure was based entirely on commission and was not suitable for my needs.If one wishes to simply gain some experience in Sales then this position would be ideal, but if one is looking for serious career development then it probably is not the best option- particularly for graduates.

Pros

front-line sales experience

Cons

poor pay structure- vague.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apple Home Improvements?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple Home Improvements. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement
  • Apple Home Improvements
  • Job security & advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?