Apple Home Improvements

Apple Home Improvements Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Fun

Very fun friendly place to work, always lots of incentives to make you want to work even harder than normal! Big company always lots going on and to look forward too.

Accounts Office - busy & supportive environment

I absolutely loved working at Apple Home Improvements. Not only was my team collaborative and supportive but they made me feel taken care of and valued as an employee. Loved the moral and fun/friendly vibe inside the office. This is largely due to the leaders within, please never loose touch of this mentality! Work hard and you will be rewarded here. Overall the guys on site are very down to earth characters very easy to build great working relationships. A very busy place. Which keeps you on your toes. Progression encouraged but can be a slow process as established people stay put.

Pros

Free parking ..Cribbys food hut ! ...xmas bonus...early fri finish ..free coffee

Cons

The Coffee brand.

Great place with lots of support

I've been working here for over three years. Its not a cowboy firm as some would lead you to believe. The quality of the products is excellent. The hours can be long (but not mandatory) for canvassers - but they are made aware of this before accepting the job; and the more hours they work, the more money they can make. Great company that supports it staff; lots of opportunity for advancement. Highly recommended.

Pros

Good culture; good salary

Cons

Bournemouth offices lack windows

Great Company

I have worked for Apple for a few years now and find that they look after their staff and will try to help and support you wherever they can. Great company to work.

Pros

Job security

travelling

It's was okay but annoying when I had to work in the rain all day. My colleague's are quite funny and a bubbly personality including my manager. I was successful at my job it just wasn't for me.

Pros

free travel

Cons

Good place to work, long hours for just sitting on the phones. Management could improve. However loved working there with the staff around me .. Working there six days a week. The staff got me through some of the days

Pros

Good bonus'

Cons

Hard Working and fun at the same time

I would get into the office and start cold calling customers to book windows, conservatories, fsg and various other exterior home improvements. I learned about good communication and telephone manner, Data Protection Act, be organised and well dressed. My co - workers were all competing to get the best sale of the week and there were incentives for this. The hardest part of my job would the hours 10 - 7 and the enjoyable part would be going into the office ready to work each day knowing you can get incentives at the end of the week.

Pros

If enough commision made for the whole team then get incentives

Cons

Long hours, salary based on commision

people were welcoming

a typical day at work included cold calling. i didn't joy this job as customers on the other end of the phone were not always the nicest of people.

Pros

good hours

Cons

had to meet target

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple Home Improvements. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement
  • Apple Home Improvements
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?