Apple

Apple Employee Reviews

United Kingdom397 reviews

Found 397 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,944 reviews

Fun

Great place to work, staff are great, however it can get a bit busy. There are great benefits especially health and fitness benefits for staff. Knowing product knowledge can be overwhelming

Exciting and supportive workplace

I was put through several rounds of interviews which although very nerve wracking I did enjoy as it felt fun during the groups and very relaxed in the 1:1s with the manager.Apple values staff: food in the kitchen with more student type food at the end near payday. Special fun themed days. Caring but strict management - they DO expect professionalism, timeliness and courtesy at all times. Customers are actively encouraged to review YOU and their experience. It IS sales based even though it isn’t put across that way. And Apple IS about its customer experience, it was a challenge but positive to be a part of that.

Insights into Apple

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility

Busy days with lots of different people

its okay can get competitive but people you work with are great. sometimes it can get tiring but when your talking to many different people with different stores, it makes your job a little more worthwhile.

Ambiente lavorativo molto stimolante, con il supervisor sempre disponibile

Ho lavorato in UK e Grecia per due progetti diversi Apple, l'impostazione ed organizzazione interna era molto simile, se dovessi consigliarlo, senza remore lo farei !

Fun place to work, it really does feel like a family.

Advancing is a bit strange, they don't like you to go for multiple roles because apparently it comes across as indecisive. Training is the the best I've ever had and now have skills that I will forever take with me to other jobs and roles. If I had the chance to I would absolutely work for Apple again.

productive and fun workplace

Since I have joined apple, all of my colleagues and were helpful and committed to their roles and the communication between an employer and a manager was very straightforward

Pros

free lunches

Very good employer

The company treats its staff very well. Lots of health & wellbeing support for staff and staff treated very well in the form of incentives and rewards. Lots of opportunities to learn different roles and progress. Very good pay for a retail job and a great working environment. Very diverse place to work which Apple prides itself on and should be very proud about. I miss the company a lot, but left to get experience out of retail.

Pros

Diverse workforce, lots of benefits and rewards, good social event, well paid

Cons

Management would sometimes undermine you, at times it felt like a cult

Best Job Ever

Apple is honestly one of the best places I’ve ever worked. If you’re looking for a work environment that is friendly and fun, with AMAZING BENEFITS & PAY, definitely apply. They are really drawn to people with bubbly personalities and good problem solvers (this ones important if you want to me a Genius).

Pros

Free lunch on launch days Career progression is encouraged Good management

Cons

none :)

Very stressful

Very stressful work environment - low morale and very little faith in the closed off management structure. No progression if your face doesn’t fit and a very clicks work environment.

Fab

Great company, making sure your in the right store for you is key, if your unhappy in one store ask to transfer! Not all Apple stores are the same, this is down to the management’

Perfect retail job

The best place in retail to work, especially as a young adult. Great atmosphere and work environment. Amazing employee benefits and support. Always opportunities to progress in your career.

Good company to work for

Apple is a good company to work for. Theyare very innovative and use latest technology. It is a bit fast paced and I expect a bit more pay for my role.

Great Salary and Benefits

It is true that the company really does look after their own staff. Very good pay and benefits come with whatever role you are in at Apple. Progression can be difficult, because to do that you have to be communicating with your management all of the time otherwise you’ll go unnoticed. Overall, it’s a great work place and you’ll find yourself meeting great people.

Pros

Pay, Length of Breaks, Benefits, Culture

Cons

Flexible shift pattern so it changes each week.

dont bother applying

Managers talk a lot about progression, but the progression is only for people they like regardless of how good you are at your job.

Team-orientated, fast-paced and time critical

Working at the Genius Bar is a very wholesome role, the colleagues around you are extremely supportive and there's always someone you can ask for guidance. Management can be scarce during parts of the day which is difficult with escalations.Salary - very good in relation to retail

I love it

It really is the best best retail job you will ever have the pleasure of doing. Money is great, people are amazing and the management are the most open minded and comfortable people you will meet.

Great place to work.

Very supportive management, always willing to assist and help you with any problems, personal or work related. Very thorough initial training with plenty of additional training on the job. Fantastic benefits. An amazing place to work.

Pays well but has some underlying issues

Pay is good for retail, as are the benefits.But after a year, you'll realise a lot of cult like behaviours. Management get paid a lot more to do a lot less than you but will tell you off id your metrics are not allowing them to earn their bonuses.

Benefits

Cons

Toxic work culture

Great workplace for Customer Service jobs

A fast paced environment, with a lot of turnover as in all customer service jobs, but the pay was fair and there were a lot of advantages to work on the Holyhill Campus. The canteen was magnificent, employees were considered and the gym on site was a big plus.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, relaxed but good work ethic. Very good work life balance. Culturally diverse.Good career progression, very flexible work schedule

Pros

Free lunches, great benefits

Product and fun workplace

It was okay the amount of work that we was required to do as a company was overall not but bad but the pay was pin for the amount of work that was expected and required

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement