View all Appoint Healthcare reviews

Appoint Healthcare

Appoint Healthcare Employee Review

Supportive, fun, caring

Appoint Group is such a great company to work for, everybody is honest, fun, friendly and caring. It is a small team and has a fantastic ethos, everybody supports eachother's growth and celebrates success. There is no hierarchy or condescending attitude. Everybody is passionate and has a strong work ethic which really shows in the work everybody does - we work hard and play harder, with lots of social events and incentives for the end of each quarter. Most members of the team are extremely loyal and have been with the company for many years. Overall fantastic team/company - I would highly recommend if you want to have a fantastic successful career with generous pay and compensation, with not only great colleagues but a work family.

Pros

Fun and vibrant team, supportive managers, generous pay, career development

Cons

Absolutely none

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Fun workplace and very productive

Appoint Group, is a fun, hardworking company and I enjoy working here. Since being here I have learnt more people skills, how to organise and better time management
Same roleSame location

Supportive and Great Company Culture

I've been working here for nearly 2 years and regularly made a public reviewed of working here. I can confirm Nealy 2 years in and I'm still happy to be working at Appoint Healthcare. Really supportive managers and senior members of the team, everyone's approachable and we all get on really well. Its fun and chatty but we also are all money driven so have reasonable KPI's that are tailored to your ability and desk. End of Quarters are always fun. The MD is so approachable and very hands on in the business and everyday tasks, really nice to have that relationship with him. He keeps us in the loop with business updates and takes thoughts on board, the conversation is always open. Work life balance is also the best things about working here, they really are understanding.

Pros

approachable, supportive, training and development, commission, end of quarters, work life balance, flexible working, great people, values, and company culture

Cons

Air Con is too cold
Same location

great company

I am very glad that came across thia agency. Brilliant comunications, very kind people that are always happy to help. 100% recommended to my friends and colleagues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appoint Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement