Arc Europe Ltd

Arc Europe Ltd Employee Reviews

I have worked at Arc Europe for over 5 years now, it is challenging at times but everyone who works there makes it so much more easier. There has been a lot of opportunities since working here and I have learnt a lot of new skills. The management are very supportive in what you do and if there are any issues they are always willing to listen. Although the job is fast paced, it is also very rewarding. Everyone is very sociable and friendly, there is always social events throughout the year which are really fun.
Pros
Free Lunch, Cake Fridays, Good Atmosphere & Management
Cons
Working until 8pm some days
If you are prepared to learn and get involved it is a very rewarding job although it can be very busy at times. The team ethic is so good here that everyone pulls together at those times. It is a very nice workplace and extremely well run from the top to the bottom of the management structure.
Fun and hard working environment. Lots to learn and keep on top of but this is part of the learning process. Learn a variety of skills including customer service.
From starting as a young 18 year old with no real major experience in the industry I have to say ARC Europe Ltd has been a brilliant place to work. I have learnt a lot in my 10 year spell with the company, I have risen through the ranks and I have been rewarded with promotions for the work I have done. The management here is amazing and you will honestly do well to find a better group of people who will go the extra yard to make sure they can do what they can to help you while you are an employee at the company. There are many perks of working at ARC Europe, there are some great social events throughout the calendar and I have met some what I call now very good friend at the company. Even if you think you have other ideas where you want to end up in life you will only improve your skill set during your time at ARC
Pros
Learning new skills, Confidence to engage with Customers/Staff, Great social events, Rewards
I have been here coming up 6 years, i joined as a telephone agent, within that period i have been promoted 3 times and am now a senior telephone agent, every day is different speaking with many different people. ARC has a great working environment and is like being part of another family. I enjoy helping people on a daily basis and resolving challenging matters. There are always people to help you if you are unsure on something. I enjoy working towards a target and then getting bonus based upon my performance.
Pros
Good Bonus Scheme, Retail Benefits, Great Working Environment
Cons
I have been at the company now for over 8 years currently in a senior agent role. There is always a positive friendly atmosphere and everyone gets along in a great team environment. Management in every dept is well structured and everyone down the hierarchy receives the support they need, The role as a telephone agent has changed so much over the years and great new changes have been made to move along with the debt collection industry, Nowadays the contact with customers is mainly customer service rather than the old fashioned hard approach a lot of people would still expect. Which makes the interaction a lot easier, There are times when you will face challenging customers so you must be prepared for this but as long as you can keep focused the rewards can be great. Monthly commercial and quality targets offer bonus each month paid on top of your salary along with 6 monthly incentives for persistent high performance.
Pros
Great hours, varied shift pattern, cash bonus, ongoing incentives
Cons
Repetitiveness
When I started my job seven years ago I was only 21 and very nervous about my first day, even though I had been made to feel more than welcome in the interview there was quite a few other collectors which worried me. After my first day I realised there was nothing to worry, every employee I had spoke to had made me feel welcome and reassured me that the job really wasn't as hard as it seemed. During my time here I have been promoted to a senior agent and have picked up some great skills and attributes along my way, I have also formed great relationships with my managers and made some great friends too. Day to day running of the department always runs very smoothly. We handle inbound and outbound call traffic as well as handling live webchats. Over the years the role of the job has evolved more to customer services. Although we are essentially debt collectors we have a lot of job satisfaction within helping the customers needs. We have good competitions and incentives to keep us motivated throughout the month, I always enjoy winning a free lunch and vouchers! We have welcome drinks to introduce new staff to everyone which is always a good laugh, we like to socialise and to try meet up for drinks as a team as often as we can, sports day is always enjoyable in the summer with a BBQ, drinks and games and finish the year of with the Christmas party. All in all I find ARC Europe a great place to work, I have been here many years and enjoy working here.
Pros
Good atmosphere, Good incentives, Good social events, Friendly management
Cons
One Saturday shift per month.
ARC Europe LTD is a great place to work as it offers a working environment where individuals can grow, develop new skills and get rewarded for hard work. The job and workload can be challenging however if you are a motivated individual, the support and training provided by management will enable you to be successful. Good atmosphere within the company and very easy to integrate with social events throughout the year.
Pros
Workplace environment & Bonuses
Before starting this role i was quite nervous as to what to expect when working for a debt collection agency, as me like everyone else thinks debt collectors are all big tough guys demanding money without any care for the people that owe it. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!! From day one i was welcomed into the ARC family and have not looked back. From Senior management to newer employees, everyone takes time to make you feel welcome. Training was fun and interesting and i have learnt a lot about the financial services sector since working here. The job has opened my eyes to how people in the UK are struggling with debt and i feel proud that i work for company like ARC Europe Ltd that is helping these people to become debt free in an affordable way to them. I could not recommend this company any higher.
Pros
Friendly, approachable, bonus, work/life balance
Cons
Great company culture based on doing the right thing. Management have many years of industry experience behind them and there is an excellent training program in place. Staff are a close knit community, plenty of social events to get involved in and flexibility to swap shifts when needed.
Really enjoyed my time at ARC have made some good friends and with the skills i gained was able to get into my chosen field after a couple of years. There was real customer focus in the call centre and you always got support even though some calls can be quite difficult. Management were good approachable and willing to listen. Excellent social events (the work parties are epic!).
Pros
Bonus & great people
Cons
Silly questions mates ask about the job.
Fun working environment within your teams, very target driven and pressurised place. Pressured to do overtime un-paid and a lot of cut backs on bonus . Competitions within collections makes the day go quickly but the abuse from debtors is hard to stay focussed.
Friendly colleagues and good flexible shift work, good opportunity to earn a good commision bonus. Good incentives for day to day collections . Always approachable managers
Cons
Reptative
Negotiating with customers over the phone, setting up payment plans, offering settlements. Account management, working to KPIS and company targets. Providing support to customers experiencing financial difficulty.
Overall I like working for ARC Europe Ltd, I have met some great life long friends and managed to gain great team bonding and individual working skills