Ardingly College

Ardingly College Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Ok

Good company to work for. You get free food when your on shift. It’s a fast paced job but very rewarding. It fits well round family life also and you get bank holidays off and weekends

Pros

Free food

Friendly environment

Lovely place to work, friendly colleagues, and the hours are really good. You get lots of support from the management team and generally just a great atmosphere.

Insights into Ardingly College

Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Weak management

Teacher’s push support staff around and don’t listen to your professional point of view or advice. Estates bursar is useless and provides no support in this area.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Too many to list

Free food when working

Ardingly matches 6 percent Pension 100 percent. free food when you are working, full English if on early, and lunch which could be a simple sandwich of hot meal. you need a car as 3.5 miles from haywards heath station.

Pros

Food

Cons

Avg pay

Productive and Fun

Ardingly college was very well structured and supportive in studies towards GCSE, it was a friendly and inviting place where you were never left out. The only issue was the intensity of the courses

Pros

The variety of Subjects available

Cons

Long Hours

Catering Assistant

Really great training, super stunning location, and very friendly staff. The job is hard work but with the banter with the staff and great training makes the day go so fast. Only left due to relocation.

Pros

Free Lunch, Training, location and staff

A delight to work there

Really enjoyed my work a place to feel proud to work , learned a lot of skills at ardingly to further my career and progress with , managmet is very poor there and HSE wasn't very good. most enjoyable part was seeing the customers proud and happy to bring there children to ardingly and see the grounds in it full glory.

Pros

free breakfast and lunch meals

Cons

poor managmet, place is being let down with poor HSE and standards

Good place to work.

Great place to work, learnt a lot and got a lot of training.However i didn't think the management communicated well.

Pros

free lunch, free training

Cons

long hours on weekends.

Through and hard working job but ultimately very rewarding

Beginning at 0830 I would help my supervisor clean the boarding houses. This included cleaning and dusting the toilet areas and shower rooms, emptying waste paper bins, vacuuming each bedroom, the hallways and the common area. The skills I gained are ones I will take with me through my next endeavour, I learned how to clean effectively and to a high standard with in a short time frame. My co-workers were all lovely, albeit older than me but that did not matter at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ardingly College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Ardingly College reviews by location

Learn about Ardingly College in popular locations

• Ardingly College
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?