ARIIX

Working at ARIIX: 4 ARIIX Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Genuinely great workplace wherever you go

Work is always flexible as it's your own business centre. I've learnt a lot about customer service, organisation skills, honest marketing, etc. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to see people's genuine life changing results from using the products; whether it be serious skin or health concerns. The community surrounding the work is incredible.

Do not waste your time...

Company in full expansion but only 2 team leader to manage more than 40 employees distributed in the Israeli, Italian, French, English and Spanish markets. The system is complex and requires a period of adaptation of 3 months to understand this one (multi-level company). Unfortunately the atmosphere is tense, management concerns, employees are delivered to themselves due to the absence of team leader because they are overbooked. Big concern from the logistics (lack of staff and profesionalism) which generates deliquates situations : You can not provide an optimal service to the representatives and customers. It's up to you to see if it suits you to work like this ... The most enjoyable is the customer relationship which was relatively good if you know how to managed it.

work fun

Since I have been working here I never had a boring day, because in this company its not so strike like other company we do all our work but we do talk chit chat laugh around,

Pros

we do get free treats alot

Cons

na

Nice work of place

With multiple independent brands, ARIIX provides you with the ability to diversify your business. Each brand was designed to stand on its own and to work together.

Pros

Free products

Cons

Bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARIIX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement