Arm logo
Arm

Arm Employee Reviews

Amazing work culture

The work culture and friendliness amongst employees makes Arm one of the best places to work. They provide a attractive package and other benefit schemes

Arm are awesome

I loved everything about my experience of working with Arm. There is a great culture at Arm which aims to support everyone to develop and realise their potential. I would recommend this organisation.

Pros

Great work environment, casual dress code, creative environment

Cons

Alot of pressure to deliver

Fantastic work place

I loved working at Arm. I would love to work there again. It is a fast paced place with some very clever people. Very clever people sometimes find communication difficult but I'm good at finding a way of getting to know them better and then they forget to be self conscious.

Fun and Engaging

A really good balance of workload and learning. I was enrolled on a learning course as part of my introduction to the department I would be working in that really benefitted my work. Everyone I met was great to get along and work with and most people will be willing to help you out

Balance life style

A fun place to work team spirit is great at ARM, Co-operative in helping to resolve problems in the work situation, wonderfull team to work. can work from home 2 days week,

Brilliant teams; variable leaders

Culture at Arm is very inclusive and vibrant, with brilliant people working together on innovative and really novel concepts and ideas. The renumeration and working condition are also very good. However, the main challenge is - in certain parts of the organisation - unpredictable "leadership" who rule rather than lead, and senior managers who will do their best to "look good" rather than "do good."

Unique culture

Great company had a unique culture in which I was able to learn a lot of skills and grow as a person. I would strongly recommend this organisation to anyone

No job security

The work benefits and flexibility are great however, there is a feeling of these being used to try and compensate for the culture. There is no management support, agreed expectations or targets which makes delivering impossible. No guidance as a new starter, everything is to be figured out yourself. It is currently being run my contract workers who are treated better than permanent members of staff and have more security than those employed. It is very much a 'if your face fits' company which is hugely disappointing when you have made such huge efforts to make positive impact to the business. Only work here if you can afford to not have a job at the drop of a hat without due cause, warning or consistent and structured feedback.

Pros

The perks!

Cons

Terrible culture. Money can buy you anything attitude.

Great Work life balance structure

I just took every challenge in my stride, working in different time zones.I enjoyed the work culture and diverse range of people employed at ARM. The company is a tech giant in the market place who is globally respected.

Pros

Flexible to work off site if needed

Is a wonderful company to work for

Is a very nice company, always striving for the best. This company is the crown in the jewel for UK. Management and the principles of work are extraordinary.

Jobs at Arm

See more jobs

Good working culture

I liked everything about ARM. Its a open culture where everyone is encouraged to work the areas they are interested and be part of ARM long term goals.

Progressive place to work

great benefits, culture, empoyerability prospects, fun, innovative, progressive, they work hard to get managers to develop and value their staff. great core beliefs and great way to assess performance. The HR department work really hard to make it a great place to work but sadly managers are not interested in helping them achieve that vision.

Pros

everything, can't fault it

Cons

poor engineering leaders who are quickly promoted with no people skills

Great workplace

I worked there for three months as an intern. Real, challenging work, although not overwhelming. Friendly colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, lots of social events and facilities such as a gym. Beautiful location in Cherry Hinton. Somewhat flexible working hours was a plus. The only downside was that my manager went on vacation towards the end and I had already finished my task, so I was a bit lost. I don't think I had been expected to finish early and the work they gave me afterwards was difficult and I was not given much guidance. This was a minor hiccup though and I would absolutely work there again.

Great Place to Work

a company that takes employee experience seriously! smart people, great benefits, focus on internal mobility and respected management. Winner of Great Place to Work award on Glassdoor. Always felt proud to be part of this company.

bad place to work

every day change the time to star management was disaster if you said not fair youwere scolded and you were getting the worst racing the truck were destroyed broken in short,a company whose interest was only to make their delivery was of no onterest to them

Pros

pay all

Cons

route bad

Do not wish to disclose this information

I like working for ARM. I believe it is a great place to work for. Great people and the management cares about you. Do not wish to disclose any other information.

A creative environment

A creative environment to work in. Very long unsociable hours required in order to reach targets. Casual work meant unreliable earnings. Jobs security is not a guarantee.

Pros

Gaining invaluable contacts within the entertainment industry

Cons

Casual salary

nice place to work

Nice place to learn and enjoy work life balance. People are really cooperative and a good team to hang out with. Loughborough is a really nice city and office location is very peaceful

Very open and more opportunities to contribute and learn

Had wonderful time learning and implementing new architecture and design changes contributing to MALI Bifrost and Midgard Arch. Was handling multiple design units, responsible for uarch specs and design optimisations for desired performance, area and power numbers. Was part of initial 5 member team to explore Bi-frost arch details. ISA review, ownership of Message Fabric Architecture from scratch. Came up with multiple architectural definitions, message formats and data transfer protocol and latencies.Review with architecture and physical design team. Prototype the final proposal accepted, generate initial area numbers. Implementing the Fabric design and initial testing using Jasper Gold and SPV App in it. Had to move back to India due to family responsibilities in 2015.

Pros

Enjoyed the work, good team, good management and growth

Cons

Nothing to comment here.

Excellent company culture

Great company to work for, with great perspectives for personal development. Management was great, provides lots of responsibilities from day one. Great team work and everyone was extremely helpful.

Pros

free gym inside

Cons

Productive and a nice workplace

Great exposure to the world class company for IP development, helped me articulate soft skills, nice team members, and very goal oriented work projects.

Pros

international organisation, great team, experienced professionals

Cons

job not entirely related to my field of interest