ARP

ARP Employee Reviews

Excellent company and brilliant management. With flexibility to work from home or Office based. Plenty of training opportunities and guidance. Good balance of work daily and understanding management.
I enjoyed my time at ARP, the day to day work was good as every day was different Challenge ahead always learning new things, the management were nice people and always hopefully if you needed help.
A great team being ran inefficiently. The company puts the politics of maintaining internal freindships above the need to tackle senior individuals failings and resolve issues that are leading to a loss of market share. I was employed to solve these issues and was doing so. However, some of the long term senior employees who were failing were threatened by being in the spotlight for the first time in their lives and used their friendships at director level to undermine me. The Directors not wanting to upset these individuals failed to give me the support I needed and my time at ARP came to an end. The company has great potential but in my opinion will surely fail as other companies are now taking their market share and doing a better job. I have the skillsets and experience to take the company where it needed to be but without Director level support was doomed to fail.
Pros
Good wages, nice working atmosphere
Cons
The whole company lacks a drive to tackle issues for fear of upsetting their work colleagues.
ARP's clients come from all sectors with equally diverse demands and requirements - but they all want the same thing: highly original content that engages, stimulates and motivates their readers. This keeps things interesting - one day researching and reporting about the latest industry developments, the next writing new slogans for a MNC, SEO copy for a SME or an 'About Us' for a new start-up.