Artist Residence
View all Artist Residence reviews

Artist Residence

Artist Residence Employee Review

Do not repeat same mistake

I used to work at Artist Residence for some time, before pandemic times... There was always problem to keep staff for longer!!!Always someone was leaving this place for a good reason... I am not even surprised to see, that they are looking for chefs and FoH again and again :X Best day in my life? Was when I left Mason Arms!This place was/is amazing, but only from customer side...To work there, it was a nightmare!!! Typical day = alway chaos.Company never knew, what they really wanted!Always promising a lot, but in the end nothing happened!Management was very poor, it never existed.VERY LONG work hours for people on salary, but yet very short for those who get paid hourly... hmmm, let think why?Job security or Culture? Well, wrong place! And culture- this word never existed here.

Pros

Beautiful building, and local area

Cons

Everything!

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Fun, friendly, supportive workplace

If you're a positive, enthusiastic person looking to progress your hospitality career, the Artist Residence is a great place to do it. I've found the owners and managers to be incredibly supportive and encouraging, and I've learned so much while working for them! The whole team is absolutely fantastic and it feels like being part of a family

Pros

Friendly team, career progession opportunities

Cons

Fast paced, hectic sometimes

Fun, fast-paced and creative

I worked at Artist Residence for 5 years and learnt so much! I particularly loved how collaborative the company is and how all voices & opinions are heard, allowing team members to grow & develop quickly. There is always an exciting new creative project to work on, and the company is continuously growing and evolving, so there's never a dull moment!

Sunny People, Sunny Place!

Dream team of people to work with! I love so much that we communicate and support each other so fluidly across the sites. Everyone is always super warm, friendly and a joy to talk to! It’s amazing that Artist Residence doesn’t operate with a ‘one size fits all’ model in its approach to cultivating a team. I started in an entry-level role with no clear career plans. Close mentoring and support has not only helped me to figure out what I’d like to achieve but has also given me the skills and confidence to progress. I’m really excited to grow with the company and see what the future brings 💫

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Artist Residence. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Artist Residence
  • Do not repeat same mistake
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?