Artist Residence Employee Reviews for ChefReview this company
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I used to work at Artist Residence for some time, before pandemic times... There was always problem to keep staff for longer!!!Always someone was leaving this place for a good reason... I am not even surprised to see, that they are looking for chefs and FoH again and again :X Best day in my life? Was when I left Mason Arms!This place was/is amazing, but only from customer side...To work there, it was a nightmare!!! Typical day = alway chaos.Company never knew, what they really wanted!Always promising a lot, but in the end nothing happened!Management was very poor, it never existed.VERY LONG work hours for people on salary, but yet very short for those who get paid hourly... hmmm, let think why?Job security or Culture? Well, wrong place! And culture- this word never existed here.
Beautiful building, and local area
Was this review helpful?
See more Artist Residence reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Artist Residence. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Artist Residence
- What advice would you give the CEO of Artist Residence about how to improve it?2 people answered
- How has Artist Residence responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- What benefits does Artist Residence offer?One person answered
- Is Artist Residence hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What would you suggest Artist Residence management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Artist Residence?One person answered
- What is the salary for a receptionist?