Artist Residence

Artist Residence Employee Reviews for Duty Manager

Duty Manager2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews

Fun and supportive workplace

Artist Residence is a great company to work with, they recognise skills and hard work and helped me progress my career with internal promotions. The team is a real family, and although hard work it is also social and team members support each other across departments. Hard work is rewarded and the salary is more than fair. I would highly recommend joining the company, especially if you are serious about career progression for an amazing, ever growing and unique ethos shaking up the industry in an amazing way!

Really learnt a lot!

I started here as a waiter and left as a duty manager. It was a really great place to work if you love a high pressure environment that can be a little chaotic at times. Personally I love this, which is why I did so well and left learning a huge amount. They let me move from the restaurant to learn about the hotel, which was a huge bonus. Honestly, it can be a little disorganised at times but what I love about the company is that they are trying to fix issues. I mean it might take a bit of time but I have worked in many places where they just ignore it.

Pros

Listen to your ideas and fast progression

Cons

can be long hours and stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Artist Residence. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2