ARTS UNIVERSITY BOURNEMOUTH

ARTS UNIVERSITY BOURNEMOUTH Employee Reviews

Nice job

I have really enjoyed being a student ambassador at Arts University Bournemouth. You sometimes have to be super quick with emails to get decent job roles but overall its been a great experience, especially when I got to assist on the 2019 Illustration summer school. Another notable experience was being an ambassador at the ExCel centre for a Universitys event!

Pros

Fun jobs. Lots of variety. Good pay for the role.

Cons

Fighting for jobs occasionally.

nice place to work

it's decent place to work and use your skills people are very friendly and easy to talk to wages are ok but enough to live on overall, I enjoyed working there

Fun workplace

I was a representative of the university liaising with prospective students and their parents. As well as representing my course, I was also apart of tour guiding around the site and communicating the benefits of studying at the Arts University Bournemouth. You're never on your own, always with a partner throughout the day so the time doesn't move slowly during a rainy day.

Unique and rewarding place to work

Great place to work with a great team of staff throughout the whole university, all working towards a common goal. Has the best interests of those attending at its core and sets its self aside from other workplaces.

Fun and Rewarding work place

Working as a student ambassador for the Arts University Bournemouth was an amazing experience. I was able to work alongside a wide variety of people and act as a positive role model for the students.

Overall a good place to work

After working there for 6 years i can't complain too much. Staff members can sometimes act funny making your day worse. Also plans from head office will come down that have to be put in then a new plan controdicting it will come in leaveing you to try work out what best practice is

Pros

Free lunch and breakfast

Cons

May have to work late hrs

Incredibly friendly and supportive environment

This has been the perfect job for someone like me who is a full time student. The hours are flexible and the staff friendly and understanding with each students situation.

Productive, Creative & Fun Workplace

Small but cozy campus with relatively new facilities, from film studios to post production suites. Campus is in fast expansion and upgrades are being made regularly and throughout. Creativly stimulating environment, professional and friendly co-workers.

An interesting arts environment

During my time as an Administrator at the Arts University Bournemouth I have enjoyed working with great teams and been given frequent opportunities for career development. One of the most challenging aspects of the job is juggling the myriad of demands I receive from the academics who require all need all kinds of administrative help and it can be pretty pressurised at times but this has greatly helped to hone my skills as a professional administrator and there is lots of training available to help develop ones professional skills. Being an arts university, there is always something interesting and creative going on and there are lots of opportunities to see the work that students are creating from a very broad spectrum of creativity. I've got to work with both students and staff from all different areas across the campus which has been great. The most enjoyable part of the job is working in a supportive team toward a worthwhile goal.

Pros

Training, supportive colleagues, interesting "arty" environment, strick adherence to allocated working hours so no "long hours".

Cons

Can be exhausting - not enough hours in the day!

Good

I found this experience to be very fulfilling and a great insight as to what it would be like to work in the costume industry. I also found the people who I worked with were very professional and helpful when it came to being thrown in the working environment.

Productive and fun workplace

Great community to be a part of with endless opportunities to develop and grown learning from a variety of professionals across diverse creative fields.

fun workplace

Stress free, and get to interact with a lot of people from the public, as well as build connections with students across the entire university.

Great workplace

It is great to work in such a creative environment. There is always something great happening on campus, it is a microcosm of the arts.

Excellent environment to work

I have always enjoyed working at The Arts University Bournemouth and have been there for a number of years. I have learnt many skills involved in finance and administration and built up many great working relationships across the board. The most enjoyable part of the job is giving help to staff and students on a daily basis. Feeling worthy and that I can make a difference no matter how big or small.

Pros

Staff, Grounds and company benefits

Cons

Reduced part time opportunities

Fun workplace

Great fun and learning experience, good management with plenty of room for learning in regards of customer service.

Pros

Excellent pay, lovely management

Cons

A lot of standing and walking for long hours

my student life abroad

I am a very Self Motivated person, who thrives to be the best in every subject area. I was born and grown up in Iran and moved to England to study my degree in Fashion. By working in retail in abroad I have gained Confidence and communication skills which are important in every day life. I am very enthusiastic and fast learner. I pay attention to the smallest details because everything I do has to be perfect. working as a customer assistant before in Marks & Spencer I have gained lots of experience specially communication skills with different customers trying to be positive and energetic with smile all the time and trying to make the customer happy.

Great Work

I really like working for my university beacuse the jobs are posted and I can choose what jobs I would like to do as they get emailed to me requlary.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Exshusting work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARTS UNIVERSITY BOURNEMOUTH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5