ASC American Sun Components

ASC American Sun Components Employee Reviews

Great work environment, if you put the effort in the rewards are fantastic. Very proactive outlook. ASC can be quite laid back as long as you keep up with your work. A good mix of work and social events Friendly atmosphere, Good location.
Great culture, lovely central offices. I am enjoying my job at ASC so much. ASC is truly a global company with home office being in Florida and other offices in Mexico, China and London is the newest office. ASC globally is very friendly environment , there are some challenges like any business, but in this company everyone shares their knowledge! Proud to be part of the ASC family 😊
- Fast paced change. - Lots of opportunity to have a big impact and accelerate your career quickly. - Much needed positions are getting filled with great people.
Great place to get responsibilities and learn. The growth opportunity that comes with the responsibilities is immense. The company is comprised of young, intelligent and very motivated people and its' culture is performance driven while being very friendly and supportive. Transparency in company's direction and success is greatly valued and exercised within the company. There is also no bureaucracy in place, everything is based on merit; an ideal environment for results-driven people to thrive in.
Great culture, I particularly like the fact that the company is growing and at the same time there's so much attention to excellence. Having fun at work is key and that's super positive too!
I really recommend to think twice before applying for this company. They do not know what the word respect means... 1) They let people wait more than 40 minutes before interviewing them. 2) After you sign the offer letter you are called to start the training which is not structured and NOT PAID. 3) At the beginning you will not receive any contract and the reason is because in this way they will be able to kick you out whenever they want or maybe when you will legitimately ask them about the contract. They pretend to train you for free which is illegal in the UK. They talk about company culture, values... but I really would like to tell them to stop playing with people and at least be sincere since the very beginning about the job, training, contract and overall about the easiness to tell you that you are out... I remember the word of the manager during the "training".. "I always go straight to the point"....really? maybe yes somehow without thinking that your candidates are human beings and that their time is as valuable as yours.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
The company is a scam, they been negotiating my salary for over a month, then offered me what I asked. Once I signed job offer they made me come for a training, which was completely disaster, because they wasn't prepared. Also just in this point they came up with their strategy which is 75 calls per day "cold calling" 100% pushing strategy, not client oriented at all all they care is to sell no matter what. Basically hey made me loose my time, didn't paid me at all and lied to me. THE WORST COMPANY EVER! Don't lose your time, even going for an interview!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ASC American Sun Components?