ASC American Sun Components
View all ASC American Sun Components reviews

ASC American Sun Components

ASC American Sun Components Employee Review

Nice coworkers and good place to work

Everyone here is extremely friendly and they are always anxious to help. Good opportunities for advancement, I would love to work the rest of my life at the company. They will help you with obtaining your goals and leave you in a good place for retirement.

Pros

growth, goals, co workers

Cons

breakroom closed for covid

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Excellent Company

Great work environment, if you put the effort in the rewards are fantastic. Very proactive outlook. ASC can be quite laid back as long as you keep up with your work. A good mix of work and social events Friendly atmosphere, Good location.
Same role

Great culture, lovely central offices. I am enjoying my job at ASC so much. ASC is truly a global company with home office being in Florida and other offices in Mexico, China and London is the newest office. ASC globally is very friendly environment , there are some challenges like any business, but in this company everyone shares their knowledge! Proud to be part of the ASC family 😊

Awesome Commission, awesome people, great learning experience

- Fast paced change. - Lots of opportunity to have a big impact and accelerate your career quickly. - Much needed positions are getting filled with great people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASC American Sun Components. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

ASC American Sun Components reviews by location

Learn about ASC American Sun Components in popular locations

• ASC American Sun Components
  • Nice coworkers and good place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?