ASC American Sun Components
View all ASC American Sun Components reviews

ASC American Sun Components

ASC American Sun Components Employee Review

Productive and Fun Place to work- Sales Oriented and Goal Driven

ASC is a great company to start a sales career. If you are a goal driven, motivated, team oriented and outgoing individual then this is the place for you. The sales floor here is really run like a team, everyone gets to talk, ask questions and work hard. My coworkers and I are close, we all help each other out, talk through out the day and have team meeting daily. Management sets up contests, office lunches or company outing that are always a blast!

Pros

Free Lunches, One on one coaching, growth, team oriented

Cons

Have to be a morning person to work with the european market

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Excellent Company

Great work environment, if you put the effort in the rewards are fantastic. Very proactive outlook. ASC can be quite laid back as long as you keep up with your work. A good mix of work and social events Friendly atmosphere, Good location.
Same role

Great culture, lovely central offices. I am enjoying my job at ASC so much. ASC is truly a global company with home office being in Florida and other offices in Mexico, China and London is the newest office. ASC globally is very friendly environment , there are some challenges like any business, but in this company everyone shares their knowledge! Proud to be part of the ASC family 😊

Awesome Commission, awesome people, great learning experience

- Fast paced change. - Lots of opportunity to have a big impact and accelerate your career quickly. - Much needed positions are getting filled with great people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASC American Sun Components. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement