ASC American Sun Components

ASC American Sun Components Employee Reviews for Sales

Sales10 reviews

Excellent Company

Great work environment, if you put the effort in the rewards are fantastic. Very proactive outlook. ASC can be quite laid back as long as you keep up with your work. A good mix of work and social events Friendly atmosphere, Good location.

German Sales

Great opportunity to make as much money as you would like based on effort you put in. Schedule involves early hours, international team, helpful co workers.

International Sales

Current employee at ASC 6+monthsGreat Team and Technology, well organized teams. The company has a a good work-life balance. I am passionate about my career in sales and like having control of my deals and having sales freedom. Great work environment and benefits.

Pros

Career mobility, growth, flexibility and networking.

Cons

ASC is a great organization yet could be stressful at times

Nice coworkers and good place to work

Everyone here is extremely friendly and they are always anxious to help. Good opportunities for advancement, I would love to work the rest of my life at the company. They will help you with obtaining your goals and leave you in a good place for retirement.

Pros

growth, goals, co workers

Cons

breakroom closed for covid

Great culture, lovely central offices. I am enjoying my job at ASC so much. ASC is truly a global company with home office being in Florida and other offices in Mexico, China and London is the newest office. ASC globally is very friendly environment , there are some challenges like any business, but in this company everyone shares their knowledge! Proud to be part of the ASC family 😊

Fun place to work!

Good workplace environment co-workers are great! The job requires a lot of hard work but the managers are helpful and understanding. Free breakfast on Fridays, medical and dental insurance paid for, willing to sponsor international students and great team building outings.

Productive and Fun Place to work- Sales Oriented and Goal Driven

ASC is a great company to start a sales career. If you are a goal driven, motivated, team oriented and outgoing individual then this is the place for you. The sales floor here is really run like a team, everyone gets to talk, ask questions and work hard. My coworkers and I are close, we all help each other out, talk through out the day and have team meeting daily. Management sets up contests, office lunches or company outing that are always a blast!

Pros

Free Lunches, One on one coaching, growth, team oriented

Cons

Have to be a morning person to work with the european market

Great Place to Work!

I have been with American Sun Components for a year and I can honestly say this is one of the BEST companies I have ever worked for! The culture in the office has been improving with management bringing on some new great sales people and promoting from with in. Company offers great lunch incentives from local restaurants, free breakfast Fridays and end of the month sales lunch meetings.

Pros

Free Lunches, Free Health and dental, Free Breakfast, Great Team

Cons

Have to wake up early because of the European market

Tough environment but a great way to start sale career.

Great Job for starting your sales career. Not much Advancement opportunity, and a tough environment when you start until you have been there for some time and you know everybody.

Pros

Great for making experience

Cons

Tough environment

I am Genuinely thrilled to work here! Really Best Career Move ever..

Pretty much everyone around is a friendly, down to earth human being. I feel like I can talk to my manager openly and frankly without any BS. That's the biggest perk in the world. I honestly feel like the management above is there to help me when I need it, not to dictate to me and abuse my work ethic. - Besides the free food, there are nice little company-sponsored events and things that happen. You can get professional development training easily. Your work schedule is generally pretty flexible. There are lots of little things like this that add up to really make you feel like ASC actually gives a **** about its employees and doesn't just few them as automatons to work until they burn out. - Despite the fun atmosphere, we do work hard and in general everyone is passionate about the work they do.

Pros

Great Pay, Free insurance, Free food ect...ect...ect...

Cons

too much candy.... getting fat.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASC American Sun Components. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement