ASC American Sun Components

Sales10 reviews

Clear
4.4Pay & benefits

International Sales

Current employee at ASC 6+monthsGreat Team and Technology, well organized teams. The company has a a good work-life balance. I am passionate about my career in sales and like having control of my deals and having sales freedom. Great work environment and benefits.

Pros

Career mobility, growth, flexibility and networking.

Cons

ASC is a great organization yet could be stressful at times

Fun place to work!

Good workplace environment co-workers are great! The job requires a lot of hard work but the managers are helpful and understanding. Free breakfast on Fridays, medical and dental insurance paid for, willing to sponsor international students and great team building outings.

Great Place to Work!

I have been with American Sun Components for a year and I can honestly say this is one of the BEST companies I have ever worked for! The culture in the office has been improving with management bringing on some new great sales people and promoting from with in. Company offers great lunch incentives from local restaurants, free breakfast Fridays and end of the month sales lunch meetings.

Pros

Free Lunches, Free Health and dental, Free Breakfast, Great Team

Cons

Have to wake up early because of the European market