ASC American Sun Components

ASC American Sun Components Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Sales Associate2 reviews

4.4Pay & benefits

Be careful, Don't waste your time!!

I really recommend to think twice before applying for this company. They do not know what the word respect means... 1) They let people wait more than 40 minutes before interviewing them. 2) After you sign the offer letter you are called to start the training which is not structured and NOT PAID. 3) At the beginning you will not receive any contract and the reason is because in this way they will be able to kick you out whenever they want or maybe when you will legitimately ask them about the contract. They pretend to train you for free which is illegal in the UK. They talk about company culture, values... but I really would like to tell them to stop playing with people and at least be sincere since the very beginning about the job, training, contract and overall about the easiness to tell you that you are out... I remember the word of the manager during the "training".. "I always go straight to the point"....really? maybe yes somehow without thinking that your candidates are human beings and that their time is as valuable as yours.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Fake and disrespectful people. They are not paying! Worst job place ever!

The company is a scam, they been negotiating my salary for over a month, then offered me what I asked. Once I signed job offer they made me come for a training, which was completely disaster, because they wasn't prepared. Also just in this point they came up with their strategy which is 75 calls per day "cold calling" 100% pushing strategy, not client oriented at all all they care is to sell no matter what. Basically hey made me loose my time, didn't paid me at all and lied to me. THE WORST COMPANY EVER! Don't lose your time, even going for an interview!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASC American Sun Components. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about ASC American Sun Components in popular locations

• ASC American Sun Components
  • Sales Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?